Taylor in critical condition

Taylor in critical condition

There are 14 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Taylor in critical condition. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

ASHBURN, Va. - Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor lay in critical condition in a Miami hospital after being shot inside his home, as doctors told the team to hope "for a miracle." A Redskins official said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Southern MD Joe

AOL

#1 Nov 27, 2007
Theres is Power in Prayer.
PG COUNTY GUY

Montgomery Village, MD

#2 Nov 27, 2007
RIP Sean Taylor
Fofo

Fleetwood, PA

#3 Nov 27, 2007
Damn thats crazy.... I pray for his family!
jimbo bennette

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2007
may god bless you sean
alej

Santee, CA

#5 Nov 27, 2007
i heard on NPR radio that a previous break in had occured (8 days?) before Taylor was shot. Papers had been gone through and a knife was left on the bed.
peace. be free.
Sabrina

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Nov 27, 2007
My heart is sadden for the Taylor family, but my hope is that this dosen't turn out to be another snapped episode.
Morgy

Hyattsville, MD

#7 Nov 27, 2007
I just wanted to give my condolences to the taylor family.

R.I.P. Sean
ron hinton

Thomasville, NC

#8 Nov 27, 2007
this doesnt make any sense. taylor was a young, promising athlete. no real police record, impactful in the community, had great sportsmanship and really helped the redskins team on the field. the world is becoming terrible, taylor had a young child and a girlfriend which he was soon marrying. im very disappointed in the city of miami and thier crime rate, also the person who had no reason to commit this crime
ron hinton

Thomasville, NC

#9 Nov 27, 2007
also i give my condolenses to the taylor family. Just look to the lord to all awnsers...everything he does is for a reason. This tradgedy should also inspire the redskins franchise to play hard every game and practice for tommorow is not prommised

R.I.P Sean Taylor #21 forever
jcc

Hartford, CT

#10 Nov 27, 2007
r.i.p
Shanise

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 27, 2007
God Bless Sean Taylor & Family my heart goes out to u all.My brother was shoot and killed in 2002 and I know the feeling.Just keep your faith in the lord.
North Raleigh Christian

Raleigh, NC

#12 Nov 27, 2007
All of our prayers go out to the Taylor family due to your great loss of a Father, Husband, and Friend.
NANNA3456

Hinsdale, NY

#13 Nov 27, 2007
wow thats horrible

R.I.P Sean
kali king

Plano, TX

#14 Nov 27, 2007
This is so sad and meaningless. People when is it enough.
Here is another young positive person gone forever for nothing. When do stop giving MORE value to perishable material items than we do to a human life. Nothing is worth
taking a life over, specially when it doe not belong to you
anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keenan McCardell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Sit At No. 21 In NFL draft - Sports Ne... (Apr '08) Apr '08 clwskinsfan 1
News 'Skins' Taylor critical after Fla. shooting (Nov '07) Nov '07 WRZ 1
News Receiver McCardell reportedly next to visit Saints (Mar '07) Mar '07 tosha 1
News Chargers Present Sizable Worry (Jan '07) Jan '07 Daddy_O 1
News What about Drew? (Apr '06) Oct '06 scsuperchargers 2
News Chargers impressive once again (Sep '06) Sep '06 LA-BORNRAIDERHATER 2
News Floyd has inside track on Woods' former spot (Aug '06) Aug '06 JUNE 1
More from around the web