Cortland Finnegan to Steelers: Why Ex-Titans CB Would Look Good in Pittsburgh

There are 1 comment on the Mar 9, 2012, BleacherReport story titled Cortland Finnegan to Steelers: Why Ex-Titans CB Would Look Good in Pittsburgh. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It's too tempting not to think, at least for a second, about one of this year's top free agent cornerbacks becoming a Steeler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

c germ

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 9, 2012
I think he would help...as far as toughness is concern. But no discipline and besides we could draft one Josh Norman in the 3rd out of costal Carolina!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keenan Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers release 34-year-old WR Smith (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 4
News Does New Orleans Saints CB Patrick Robinson Hav... (Jun '13) Jun '13 baba kekua 1
News The Steelers Should Let Keenan Lewis Leave if H... (Mar '13) Mar '13 urug26 3
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
News What Does Pittsburgh Steelers Signing of Willia... (Mar '13) Mar '13 jopitp 1
News Predicting the Pittsburgh Steelers' Free-Agent ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Reginald 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: 7 Round 2013 NFL Mock Draft (Jan '13) Feb '13 t-zax 3
More from around the web