Pending free agent Karlos Dansby has ...

Pending free agent Karlos Dansby has praise for Dolphins VP Bil...

There are 37 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 27, 2009, titled Pending free agent Karlos Dansby has praise for Dolphins VP Bil.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Tampa - Arizona linebacker Karlos Dansby, who had 100 tackles, including four sacks, and two interceptions this season, realizes that the Cardinals aren't known for paying to retain their free agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eger

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jan 28, 2009
Is Dansby a Free Agent?
crappypaper

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Jan 28, 2009
Pago Pago Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Probably, but who cares about these $million dollar a month characters?!
And why have the Cards even bothered to make the trip? It won't be pretty.
the cards will win by at least 2
crappypaper

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#25 Jan 28, 2009
two TD.s
retarded sentinel poster

Delray Beach, FL

#26 Jan 28, 2009
wow. what a loser. he wants to come for south beach? well then he's either gay or will party his way into mediocrity in a few short months. whoever 'dansby' is. and how stupid is spelling Carlos with a K? lame all around

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#28 Jan 28, 2009
Ignignokt wrote:
I think he blew it with Parcells after the South Beach reference .
I wouldn't take that comment too seriously. The way it's written it sounds like Harvey asked him "do you like South Beach?"
That line doesn't even go with the rest of the story!

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#29 Jan 28, 2009
Observant fan wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't take that comment too seriously. The way it's written it sounds like Harvey asked him "do you like South Beach?"
That line doesn't even go with the rest of the story!
Yeah , but what if it was serious .
I'll try not to drink the kool aid . LOL
Fang

Hollywood, FL

#30 Jan 28, 2009
If you're going to spend money on FAs lets not take a guy that's not a franchise player. Crowder can be had for less than Dansby, and Dansby isn't that much of an upgrade.

To many of our Dolphin fans get caught up with FA names that are out there. For years that has driven this team into the ground. I can't believe those fans have learned nothing from the past. It's just plain stupid.

Stay with the draft and be patient. The Dolphins did well with last years additions and drafted players, and they still have plenty of cap space for that one special player, and it isn't Dansby.
Banana Republic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#31 Jan 28, 2009
retarded sentinel poster wrote:
wow. what a loser. he wants to come for south beach? well then he's either gay or will party his way into mediocrity in a few short months. whoever 'dansby' is. and how stupid is spelling Carlos with a K? lame all around
Do you even watch football? jackass-
JAK

Miami, FL

#32 Jan 28, 2009
Matthew wrote:
Isn't this, like, self-tampering?
Funny. Nothing worse than getting caught "self-tampering".
marinofan13

Pittston, PA

#33 Jan 28, 2009
Fang wrote:
If you're going to spend money on FAs lets not take a guy that's not a franchise player. Crowder can be had for less than Dansby, and Dansby isn't that much of an upgrade.
To many of our Dolphin fans get caught up with FA names that are out there. For years that has driven this team into the ground. I can't believe those fans have learned nothing from the past. It's just plain stupid.
Stay with the draft and be patient. The Dolphins did well with last years additions and drafted players, and they still have plenty of cap space for that one special player, and it isn't Dansby.
I agree; Dansby is NOT that guy. But if that "guy" must be a LB, I hope it's TSuggs.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#34 Jan 28, 2009
If the price is right...
retarded sentinel poster

Delray Beach, FL

#35 Jan 28, 2009
Banana Republic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! ya right, i spend my spare time in florida in the fall and winter locked inside watching other men run back and forth with a ball, lol. thports are for LOSERS who have no lives. no i don't watch football, because i have a life.
dolphin donnie of na

AOL

#36 Jan 28, 2009
<quoted text>
LOL! ya right, i spend my spare time in florida in the fall and winter locked inside watching other men run back and forth with a ball, lol. thports are for LOSERS who have no lives. no i don't watch football, because i have a life.
you cant have mucha life hangin round here loser!maybey you should wach a lil nfl,bring you into a much brighter fold!
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#37 Jan 28, 2009
Cash & Trim he's lookin for and would like to be stylin and proooo-filin" like the JET FAN cruisin down AIA with the top down and two knockout blonds. ARF!
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#38 Jan 28, 2009
Geez how did a moron like you find your way to a sports forum?
You've been trollin' the political forums with your Bullshiit, Get a life dirtbag!
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#39 Jan 28, 2009
Banana Republic wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a "TROLL"
retarded sentinel poster

Delray Beach, FL

#40 Jan 28, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Geez how did a moron like you find your way to a sports forum?
You've been trollin' the political forums with your Bullshiit, Get a life dirtbag!
i saw a headline, i knew there would be a bunch of pear shaped, middle aged losers talking fervently about other men they obsess with, so i came here to call you out as the thports obsessed losers you are. only losers watch sports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karlos Dansby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Browns Vs. Redskins: 3 Match Ups to Watch (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cleveland Brownchits 3
News Michael Sam would have difficult time, be a dis... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 6
News Chip Kelly may use Michael Vick in unexpected w... (Nov '13) Dec '13 just do it 7
News Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Koa Misi (Jun '13) Jun '13 Blowhole News 4
News Dolphins owner Steve Ross: 'We're not done' (Mar '13) Mar '13 Drew Rosenhousemoney 2
News Dolphins should be aiming to topple the weakene... (Mar '13) Mar '13 datgovernment 4
News NFL free agency 2013: Miami Dolphins add Mike W... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Miami Dolflatulence 1
More from around the web