Pending free agent Karlos Dansby has ...

Pending free agent Karlos Dansby has praise for Dolphins VP Bil...

There are 37 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 27, 2009, titled Pending free agent Karlos Dansby has praise for Dolphins VP Bil.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Tampa - Arizona linebacker Karlos Dansby, who had 100 tackles, including four sacks, and two interceptions this season, realizes that the Cardinals aren't known for paying to retain their free agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bryedge

AOL

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Be still my heart
ozfraud

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2009
Interesting! Plant the seed indeed.
SRB

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2009
I hope that sentiment is shared among the F/A leaguge players.
sppf121

AOL

#5 Jan 27, 2009
Has crowder ever played a full season. I'm asking because he is looking for a big payday.
SRB

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2009
I guess we have to spell out Free Agent now HAHA
jbone

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 27, 2009
...hint hint...."I love ya Bill"...I love ya man"....."I love the women and the beaches"..."I love my main man Ronnie Brown"......and good lordy lordy....I LOVE THE MONEY!!! Now beoches....SHOW ME THE MONEY!
LDB

Lebanon, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2009
Give it up guys he wont be in a Phins uniform next year. But sounds like we will wish he was.
John

AOL

#9 Jan 27, 2009
Get the contract and pen out.....welcome to Miami Mr. Dansby.....let's hope
dhammer

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 27, 2009
Go get him ASAP Bill!!!!
2009 STARTS NOW

Clermont, FL

#11 Jan 27, 2009
This guy has alot of politician in his future. He's also a real good player for the present.
JAK

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Jan 27, 2009
During the week of the Super Bowl, Dansby's thinking about playing elsewhere next season, because of the "big payday". Does Dansby think Parcells would want a guy like that?

Actually, yes. Parcells did the same exact thing to the Patriots in 1996.
Chris

Lakeland, FL

#14 Jan 27, 2009
This regime isn't going pay Crowder or the a$$-kissing Dansby. Neither worth what hey want. maybe Bart Scott but I doubt they bother with him either. Rookie(s) are out their to play Mike well. No more Wilfords. Randy Starks might have earned his pay but it is debatable. Smiley did - until he got hurt. Charlie Anderson - might get cut. Torbor too. Free agency is not the way to win championships - Ask Jones and Snyder.

305Phinphan

“305 Opa Locka”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#15 Jan 27, 2009
Calvin Pace who?!?!?
Matthew

Sioux City, IA

#16 Jan 28, 2009
Isn't this, like, self-tampering?
FU FreeAgency

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 28, 2009
He's definitely this years Calvin Pace, do not sign this dude don't even sweat him. All he wants is BIG money so he can slack off somewhere, and if he gets a super bowl ring he'll slack even more because he'll believe he's entitled to. Stay the course build the D through the draft, this is why we hired Parcells in the first place. Any moron can sign a free agent (Wannstedt, Spielman, Saban, Mueller, Cameron)

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#18 Jan 28, 2009
I think he blew it with Parcells after the South Beach reference .

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

#19 Jan 28, 2009
Ignignokt wrote:
Hes gonna have to do his partying at south beach during the off season. I dont think BP will bring him in so he can party year round...GO PHINS!!!

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#20 Jan 28, 2009
ocala howie wrote:
<quoted text>Hes gonna have to do his partying at south beach during the off season. I dont think BP will bring him in so he can party year round...GO PHINS!!!
Indeed . My point , he didn't help his case with his comments .

Go Dolphins !!
dolphin donnie of na

AOL

#21 Jan 28, 2009
yea ,at first i thought good of this but now,i have to agree with the post from the guys who say lets build thru the draft,crowder is not going to be around unless its cheap,incentive based contract,could dansby reeled in for the same??
Pago Pago Trojan

Toledo, OH

#22 Jan 28, 2009
Ignignokt wrote:
Probably, but who cares about these $million dollar a month characters?!
And why have the Cards even bothered to make the trip? It won't be pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karlos Dansby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Browns Vs. Redskins: 3 Match Ups to Watch (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cleveland Brownchits 3
News Michael Sam would have difficult time, be a dis... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 6
News Chip Kelly may use Michael Vick in unexpected w... (Nov '13) Dec '13 just do it 7
News Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Koa Misi (Jun '13) Jun '13 Blowhole News 4
News Dolphins owner Steve Ross: 'We're not done' (Mar '13) Mar '13 Drew Rosenhousemoney 2
News Dolphins should be aiming to topple the weakene... (Mar '13) Mar '13 datgovernment 4
News NFL free agency 2013: Miami Dolphins add Mike W... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Miami Dolflatulence 1
More from around the web