Lead allows Raiders' pass rush to tee off on QB

Dec 6, 2010 Full story: SFGate

"You have to put pressure on him," defensive tackle Richard Seymour said, "even if it's just guys around his feet or around his legs, just so he feels like he has to get the ball out.

Full Story

“Back in Black”

Since: Nov 09

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Well that was a great performance by the Raiders especially by the O-Line and Running Backs. So If they can beat the Jags I believe that they have a chance at winning the division and go to the playoffs. With Indy on the ropes we could beat then at home and beating the Chiefs at home would be sweet. Minimum we need 3 out of the last 4! I still believe my 9 - 7 pre-season prediction has a chance.
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#2 Dec 6, 2010
This game against Jacksonville is Huge. We also need KC to lose a couple and they keep finding ways to win. I am not thinking playoffs but a .500 season or better is possible. I will think playoffs if we beat Jacksonville and KC loses.
The Stabler Raider wrote:
Well that was a great performance by the Raiders especially by the O-Line and Running Backs. So If they can beat the Jags I believe that they have a chance at winning the division and go to the playoffs. With Indy on the ropes we could beat then at home and beating the Chiefs at home would be sweet. Minimum we need 3 out of the last 4! I still believe my 9 - 7 pre-season prediction has a chance.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Dec 6, 2010
I'm really scared because I don't know which Raiders will show up this week. Jacksonville has been playing good ball the last few weeks. Indy is on the downfall, so we may have a chance against them. I think we'll beat Denver again. The biggest problem is that we need KC to lose games.

“Back in Black”

Since: Nov 09

Mission Viejo, CA

#4 Dec 7, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
I'm really scared because I don't know which Raiders will show up this week. Jacksonville has been playing good ball the last few weeks. Indy is on the downfall, so we may have a chance against them. I think we'll beat Denver again. The biggest problem is that we need KC to lose games.
Lets count on KC losing to us and us winning 3 out of 4 or all 4 would be super! Keepen the faith...Raiders 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamerion Wimbley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
Cardinals vs. Titans: TV Schedule, Live Stream,... (Aug '12) Aug '12 samanta 1
The modernization of the Raiders (Apr '12) Apr '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
Raiders get a visit from linebacker Phillip Whe... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Wishlist No. 3: NT N... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 4
What are the Raiders up to? (Mar '12) Mar '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
Raiders, Packers vying for same free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web