Crennel gets angry

Crennel gets angry

There are 3 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Nov 20, 2006, titled Crennel gets angry. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Romeo Crennel finally showed some outward frustration and anger as the Cleveland Browns slipped to 3-7. Crennel's blood simmered when asked about the penalty against Simon Fraser late in the first half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Raised on the Browns

Federal Way, WA

#1 Nov 22, 2006
The ball has to be thrown more to our soldier Winslow. He is so tough he can carry tacklers. It takes more than one to bring him down. When Edwards stopped to make a move on Troy Palamalu after the big reception that was stupid. If he would have kept going full speed iy may have been a touchdown. When it is 2nd and five and Charlie can clearly run for the 1st down he should do it everytime. There has never been a QB with the Browns that can run for the 1st down like Charlie. If anybody earned respect it was Winslow. I want another straight arm on Porter at Mustard Field. Way to go defense. If the Steelers cannot run then they should lose.
BROWNSMANN

Round Rock, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2006
F PISSBRG
blah blah blah

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jan 18, 2007
Heh Ravens! We really tore up this Steelers site didn't we! Nice Work!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamerion Wimbley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
News Cardinals vs. Titans: TV Schedule, Live Stream,... (Aug '12) Aug '12 samanta 1
News The modernization of the Raiders (Apr '12) Apr '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders get a visit from linebacker Phillip Whe... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
News Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Wishlist No. 3: NT N... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 4
News What are the Raiders up to? (Mar '12) Mar '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders, Packers vying for same free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web