Cleveland Browns 2007 Draft Preview

Cleveland Browns 2007 Draft Preview

There are 8 comments on the WEWS story from Apr 4, 2007, titled Cleveland Browns 2007 Draft Preview. In it, WEWS reports that:

Like the Dolphins, the Browns are a team with a draft status that will be impacted by what it chooses to do at the quarterback position in the coming weeks. via WEWS

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEWS.

WAYNEDAWG

AOL

#1 Apr 4, 2007
WE HAVE SOME HOLES TO FILL, BUT I LIKE PETERSON AS A DRAFT PICK.BROWNS SHOULD DO REALLY WELL THIS YEAR.DIVISION CHAMPS 2007
EVERY DAWG HAS IT'S DAY. GO BROWNS
brownie 4 life

Victoria, TX

#2 Apr 6, 2007
If we don't get russell or thomas, we should trade for some picks and add some cbs or ols. If we fill these two holes, we will be playoff bound.
Dewayne Montgomery

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 8, 2007
I think Cleveland Should Trade down to the Vikings for a second roud pick then get Adreain Peterson then in the second round get a Offensive Lineman then with are second round pick from the Vikings get a cornerback then with are third get troy smith
FRED STAMPER

Mason, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2007
FRED STAMPER , MIAMISBURG OH.
THE BROWNS MUST TAKE A RUMMING A BACK. A. PETERSON.
FRED STAMPER

Mason, OH

#6 Apr 23, 2007
THE BROWNS MUST TAKE A RUNNING. A. PETERSON.
Vince Hartman

AOL

#7 Apr 26, 2007
The browns need to trade down and build up offense.
Dave Columbus Ohio

Worcester, MA

#8 Apr 29, 2007
They did a good thing passing on quinn #3 but i think it was mistake to pay so much for him. He is a over rated. Just look at what he did two years ago against our Bucks and then this year loseing two regular season games then to lsu. we would have been better off sticking with C. Fry. Fry was on the run all year last year. That is why I was glad to see us get big Joe Thomas.
Eric

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Apr 30, 2007
Brady Quinn is the 2nd best quaterback in the draft. Over time he will become better than J.Russell but Im glad they got Thomas. He will keep whoever is a QB for the Browns protected well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamerion Wimbley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
News Cardinals vs. Titans: TV Schedule, Live Stream,... (Aug '12) Aug '12 samanta 1
News The modernization of the Raiders (Apr '12) Apr '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders get a visit from linebacker Phillip Whe... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
News Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Wishlist No. 3: NT N... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 4
News What are the Raiders up to? (Mar '12) Mar '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders, Packers vying for same free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web