Jared Veldheer fills gap for Oakland ...

Jared Veldheer fills gap for Oakland Raiders at offensive tackle

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Nov 24, 2011, titled Jared Veldheer fills gap for Oakland Raiders at offensive tackle. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Leave it to the Raiders to find the anchor of their offensive line at a Division II college, pondering a post-graduate curriculum including molecular biology and medical school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Nov 25, 2011
I think Jared Veldheer and Stefan Wisniewski will be the anchors of our OL for years to come
Captain Canada

Virden, Canada

#2 Nov 25, 2011
Couldn't agree more Tex. The O-line has been the most pleasant surprise for me this season. Gotta have superior line play first and foremost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamerion Wimbley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
News Cardinals vs. Titans: TV Schedule, Live Stream,... (Aug '12) Aug '12 samanta 1
News The modernization of the Raiders (Apr '12) Apr '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders get a visit from linebacker Phillip Whe... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
News Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Wishlist No. 3: NT N... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 4
News What are the Raiders up to? (Mar '12) Mar '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders, Packers vying for same free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web