Wimbley won't predict

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

BEREA: From now on, Kamerion Wimbley will keep his personal goals to himself. During his rookie season of 2006, the Browns' 13th overall pick revealed he was shooting for a sack a game.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2008
Ed Haas

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Wimbley won't predict it, but I will. 13 sacks this season.
AkronBorn

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Wimberly is a stud I would agree 13 sacks is in his sights.
Idiot Basher

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Wimberly 13 is a pretty good number. Whatcha think about Shaun Roger with 2 picks? lol Its a long shot but after seeing him rumble for that TD last year and the way he stiff armed dudes to get to the inzone I think he may be hungry to do it again. Heck he had a pick in camp over the weekend.
San Antone Bill

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

If those three interior lineman live up to their expectations then Wimbley and Peek should have stellar years. It is going to be a challenge for our defense this year. Of course an improvement of any kind will be good.

I don't think our offense is going to sneak up on any one this year. Two division champs to start with will definately show what kind of metal the team will have this year.

I hope they believe in themselves as much as the fans.

GO BROWNS

Since: May 08

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Browns had 28 sacks last season. Only 7 came from the 3 down lineman.

Williams and Rogers had 7 each last season.

With that level of production in the middle, Wimbley should get 13, easy.

6 of them on Roethlisberger!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••