Lofa Tatupu to Oakland Raiders?: 4 Re...

Lofa Tatupu to Oakland Raiders?: 4 Reasons This Would Be a Huge Signing

There are 5 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 11, 2011, titled Lofa Tatupu to Oakland Raiders?: 4 Reasons This Would Be a Huge Signing. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It looks like Lofa Tatupu is getting closer to finding his home for the 2011 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Aug 12, 2011
The more I think about it, I would probably not mind signing him to a short term deal if he can play the weak side backer. He's a middle backer by trade, but we've invested in Rolando McClain for that. He could be a backup in the middle if McClain were to go down though.

There are still rumors of Kirk Morrison coming back, but I think like Tatupu, he's looking where he has a chance to start at MLB. I do think Morrison could man the WLB position for us though and I'll bet he'd love to be back in a Raider uniform.
Seattle Raider

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Being a Raider fan up here in Seattle I have watched Tatupu his whole time here and it would be huge if we landed him. He is a leader and has a great work ethic. I would love to see him in Silver and black. He is a poster child for "Comittment to Excellence"

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Aug 12, 2011
I sure hated to see some of our favorite Raiders go to Seattle like former HC Tom Cable, followed by OL anchor Robert Gallery, followed by TE Zach Miller
Here you go Queens fans

Littleton, CO

#4 Aug 12, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
I sure hated to see some of our favorite Raiders go to Seattle like former HC Tom Cable, followed by OL anchor Robert Gallery, followed by TE Zach Miller
Seattle's running game looked good last night

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#5 Aug 12, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
the ones i hated to see go the most
t cable
z miller
n asomugha
gallery
in that order.
*cable because he was a good coach but not the best play caller.
*miller, cause he caught everything but i was afraid of his concussions he had been getting lately.
*asomugha. cause he was a shut down corner but lacked int's. thats it!
*gallery, cause he was big and had a look of a RAIDER! but? acted like a baby. plus injury's were getting to be a problem.
would i still want them here? sure!
are the RAIDERS going to fail without them? hellllll no!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamerion Wimbley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
News Cardinals vs. Titans: TV Schedule, Live Stream,... (Aug '12) Aug '12 samanta 1
News The modernization of the Raiders (Apr '12) Apr '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders get a visit from linebacker Phillip Whe... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
News Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Wishlist No. 3: NT N... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 4
News What are the Raiders up to? (Mar '12) Mar '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders, Packers vying for same free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web