Clay Matthews and the Top 10 Young Pass Rushers in the NFL

Feb 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

A great pass rusher can give opposing quarterbacks nightmares. T hey truly are to be feared and respected.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2011

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

What really bugs me is that we had a chance to draft great players in this draft Including Clay Matthews. Along with Matthews, there was Brian Cushing, Percy harvin, Josh Freeman, Michael Oher, BJ Raji, and Alex Mack available to us...Instead we wasted the pick on Darrius Heyward-Bey.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

TexasRaider wrote:
What really bugs me is that we had a chance to draft great players in this draft Including Clay Matthews. Along with Matthews, there was Brian Cushing, Percy harvin, Josh Freeman, Michael Oher, BJ Raji, and Alex Mack available to us...Instead we wasted the pick on Darrius Heyward-Bey.
Clay's younger brother is in the draft. outta Oregon, and is supposed to be good at inside LB.....But, Al won't get it.....
JBG its me

Carthage, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

TexasRaider wrote:
I forgot all about that guy after Jacoby Ford started making headlines. But yeah you're right, Harvin was the best WR out of that draft, but Those other guys you listed that we passed on would've been a lot more useful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••