Raiders cap busy day by signing John ...

Raiders cap busy day by signing John Henderson and Rock Cartwright

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Raiders cap busy day by signing John Henderson and Rock Cartwright. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

After ensuring that Stanford Routt and Kamerion Wimbley would return to the Silver and Black in 2011, the Raiders re-signed both defensive tackle John Henderson and special teams standout Rock Cartwright.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Good signings...Still need Zach Miller, Michael Bush, and Robert Gallery back.

Stanford Routt...Re-signed
Kamerion Wimbley...Franchised
Richard Seymour...Re-signed
John Henderson...Re-signed
Rock Cartwright...Re-signed
Michael Bush...PLEASE re-sign
Zach Miller...PLEASE re-sign
Robert Gallery...PLEASE re-sign
Nnamdi Asomugha...PLEASE re-sign
Michael Huff...PLEASE LET WALK
Samson Satelle...PLEASE LET WALK
Langston Walker...Don't really care

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Feb 25, 2011
l walker needs another year. m huff i want back. s satele can walk. asomugh please re-sign, robert gallery,PLEASE RE-SIGN! miller and bush will most likely be back. "i hope".
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JBG its me

Carthage, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2011
What about Mario Henderson? I think he's a free agent too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#4 Feb 28, 2011
mario henderson was kind of like a great hype! hoping he would be one of those guys you'd think he would be a great some day but is hot and cold which in this case, mostly cold! if by chance gallery does not come back? i think henderson is gone too. if not, first. i think gallery may be a trade to move up in the first round. it's getting more difficult to get a great (OL) and (DL) these days. i personally prefer a proven veteran (OLinemen)
GO RAIDERS!!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Feb 28, 2011
Mario Henderson might be back as a backup. I thought he was decent on the right side when Walker was injured. If we got to a power scheme The whole line may need an upgrade. One of the things Cable liked about Veldheer was his ability to contain a zone, so who knows how he'll pan out in a power scheme. Satelle and Carlisle are stricktly zone players. Gallery is questionable but might be ok at guard. I really don't know how Walker, B Campbell, and M Henderson would do in the power scheme. I know Walker was initially expected to be Lincoln Kennedy's replacement at RT in the old power scheme, but Gallery beat him out for that as a rookie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamerion Wimbley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
News Cardinals vs. Titans: TV Schedule, Live Stream,... (Aug '12) Aug '12 samanta 1
News The modernization of the Raiders (Apr '12) Apr '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders get a visit from linebacker Phillip Whe... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
News Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Wishlist No. 3: NT N... (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 4
News What are the Raiders up to? (Mar '12) Mar '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Raiders, Packers vying for same free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web