Hello, quarterback Hall

Hello, quarterback Hall

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 29, 2008, titled Hello, quarterback Hall. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Newspapers can't print Virginia Tech defensive coordinator Bud Foster's reaction when he saw Vic Hall at quarterback for Virginia on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

UVA FAN

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Nov 30, 2008
Too bad Groh wasn't impressed enough to let Hall finish out either of the last two series (Letting the most demonstrated offensive weapon ride the pine at the end was ridiculous, another failed chess move, I suppose). A game tying field goal was almost certain on the first series and Hall certainly could not have done worst than Verica on the second.

Maybe it's time Groh started playing some basic checkers like the winning coaches. His quote yesterday about good coaches making changes throughout the game instead of waiting for halftime is also laughable and arrogant. Just one score in the 2nd half would have at least sent the game into OT.

Hooray for the defense, some tremendous, timely stops kept them in the game. Great job Hall, hope to see more of you on offense. And please, Santa, all I want for Christmas is a new Offensive Coordinator (any high school coach will do, or bring back Prince, or we could just have fans call in some better plays, my grandma is available, I'm sure we have time to teach her the basics before next spring)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kam Chancellor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre first quarter established tone for Seah... (Feb '14) Feb '17 Running Back Phart 47
News Seahawks planning a demonstration of unitya dur... (Sep '16) Sep '16 JCK 1
News Rodgers, Packers take down Seahawks (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News Researchers: Kam Chancellor TD was game's ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Shake rattle 1
News Seattle Seahawks Kam Chancellor almost needed s... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Flexibility of coaching staff helps Seahawks in... (Apr '12) Apr '12 SLO 1
News Coffee and Cigarettes: Seahawks Links for Friday (Nov '11) Nov '11 Coach Pete Carroll 2
More from around the web