Merriman to have season-ending surgery

Merriman to have season-ending surgery

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Merriman to have season-ending surgery. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Star outside linebacker Shawne Merriman pulled the plug on his 2008 season yesterday when he told the San Diego Chargers he will have surgery on the two torn ligaments in his left knee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

“GarwoodPR”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#1 Sep 12, 2008
Nate Lawrie News

I read from the ap.org that Nate Lawrie got signed to the Bengals. That's not what is reported above though. I found one of his game jerseys at http://www.collegejerseys.com from the Blue Gray Game College Senior All Stars Game in 2003. It's supposed to be the jersey he was wearing on the field. Crazy.

Way to go Nate.

posted by garwoodpr

“GarwoodPR”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#2 Sep 12, 2008
guess that is www.CollegeJersey.com
18andDONEwihtout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#3 Sep 14, 2008
Thank god!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jyles Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does Shawne Merriman Hold Any Leverage Against ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 dane 1
News Los Angeles area gets go-ahead for stadium (Oct '09) Oct '09 scsuperchargers 1
News Chargers welcome returning Marines, sailors (Mar '09) Mar '09 sdfan619 1
More from around the web