Dolphins can't afford to relax in preseason finale in New Orleans

Aug 27, 2008 Read more: Orlando Sentinel
Most NFL coaches believe the final exhibition game is nothing more than a meaningless nuisance and would prefer practicing an extra week rather than risking injuries to front-line players. Read more
marko

Oviedo, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2008
wow...interesting....more moves still ahead for dolphins from waiver wires/waived players....fun to watch this team trasition itself,and parcells looks very smart so far....stay tuned......
marko

Oviedo, FL

#2 Aug 28, 2008
playing the saints should be good test for our defense tonight...the saints are very talented on offensive side of ball..they have a lot of play makers...and miami's defense looks very very tuff so far..
marko

Oviedo, FL

#3 Aug 28, 2008
nobody can relax ,because when other teams waive players,miami will look to better themselves there also..parcells is not playing,this guy is dead set on building a team to win super bowls in a few years..and he has made some very nice moves so far....he made this his baby/dolphins..it's fully his team to control however he wants..so,his pride is in miami,his reputation..parcells knows the game in every aspect .....i expect the dolphins to really improve in next few years....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Peelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England turns Dolphins inside out in wide-o... (Dec '07) Oct '10 Belichick is Best... 68
News Dolphins cut TE Sean Ryan, add rookie offensive... (Sep '08) Apr '09 Killaz 11
News Dolphins' Mauia, Peelle among 17 cuts; rookie r... (Aug '08) Jan '09 stinky 57
News Running backs go down (Nov '07) Nov '08 ghotirule 71
News Dolphins get down to three TEs among final 53 p... (Aug '08) Sep '08 Lou 19
News Tight end decision a tough one for Dolphins (Aug '08) Aug '08 Dwight 12
News No rest in final test for Dolphins' roster (Aug '08) Aug '08 dolphindonnie of na 23
More from around the web