Pittsburgh Steelers: Hines Ward Deser...

Pittsburgh Steelers: Hines Ward Deserves a Co-Captain Not Named Big Ben

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Mar 17, 2010, titled Pittsburgh Steelers: Hines Ward Deserves a Co-Captain Not Named Big Ben. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It seems as if Hines Ward has been around forever. And, for the most part, he has.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Scott

Clarion, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2010
I have to agree.... NO matter how well Ben can play on the field his off the field representation of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the NFL is by no means worthy of recognition as co-captain of the team. Honor, Character, whatever they say about Hines on the field, Hines does not get into trouble off the field. Many past Steelers had no such off the field issues. Ben, although innocent until proven guilty, is obviously NOT cut from the same fabric.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2010
Hines also deserves new CB's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Hartwig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Pittsburgh Steelers Should Take Mike Po... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Atl Gator 2
News Steelers draft Florida C Pouncey (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 8
News Steelers draft Florida center (Apr '10) Apr '10 SteelConcious 17
News Steelers pick Florida offensive lineman (Apr '10) Apr '10 SteelerMan 1
News Steelers reflect on dismal season (Jan '10) Jan '10 iluvBenjaminToddR 6
News Big Ben strikes at 0:00 to lift Steelers over P... (Dec '09) Dec '09 i_luv_Big_Ben 5
News Dramatic TD saves Steelers | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 A WIN IS A WIN 1