Steelers reflect on dismal season

Steelers reflect on dismal season

There are 6 comments on the InYork story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Steelers reflect on dismal season. In it, InYork reports that:

PITTSBURGH -- In the end, the Pittsburgh Steelers came up empty. Not on the field -- they won their final three games to avoid a losing record, which seemed very possible after they inexplicably lost five in a row.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

Jeannie

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Ahhh the boo hoo use your piss yellow towel to whipe your tears.......boo hooo GO RAVENS!!!
Bob Loblaw

Milford, IN

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Yes, the Ravens made it into the postseason once again but they'll be one and done after playing the Patriots. Just think, if the Steelers would've beat them both times instead of splitting the wins, they would be in and the Ravens would be sitting at home now. Jeannie makes it sound like the Ravens just dominated their way in lol!!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Jeannie wrote:
Ahhh the boo hoo use your piss yellow towel to whipe your tears.......boo hooo GO RAVENS!!!
Talk about bad winners. How do you manage to turn making the playoffs into a disgusting whinefest? Good luck to your team--I'll bet most of Steeler Nation will be rooting for you to take out the Patsies. I know I will. Go AFC North!!
NickZ

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 5, 2010
I have to keep asking my friends that tell me how great the Dallas Cowgirls are in NFL football. How many superbowl trophies does your team have? How many superbowl trophies do the Steelers have?

Since: May 09

York,PA

#5 Jan 7, 2010
Ravens!!!!!!
iluvBenjaminTodd R

Glenelg, MD

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Big Brother Takeover wrote:
Ravens!!!!!!
SIXBURGH!!!!! Oh and how many trophys do the ratbirds have????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Hartwig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Pittsburgh Steelers Should Take Mike Po... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Atl Gator 2
News Steelers draft Florida C Pouncey (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 8
News Steelers draft Florida center (Apr '10) Apr '10 SteelConcious 17
News Steelers pick Florida offensive lineman (Apr '10) Apr '10 SteelerMan 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Hines Ward Deserves a Co-C... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bullfarts 2
News Big Ben strikes at 0:00 to lift Steelers over P... (Dec '09) Dec '09 i_luv_Big_Ben 5
News Dramatic TD saves Steelers | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 A WIN IS A WIN 1
More from around the web