Big Ben strikes at 0:00 to lift Steel...

Big Ben strikes at 0:00 to lift Steelers over Packers

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Big Ben strikes at 0:00 to lift Steelers over Packers. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Ben Roethlisberger throws to the corner of the end zone, the receiver barely gets his feet down inbounds for a remarkable touchdown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Joe

Tower, MN

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Being a Viking fan it was still hard to see the Pack lose on that last play. I thought Rodgers got beat up pretty good and was surprised how he was able to get up after a few of the big hits he took. He is a tough dude and really hangs in there taking a lot of punishment. They could have thrown a few flags on the high and late hits he had to take, although they let the rough play go on both sides. Was hoping for a Vikes-Pack matchup in the playoffs but neither may make it that deep.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Joe wrote:
Being a Viking fan it was still hard to see the Pack lose on that last play. I thought Rodgers got beat up pretty good and was surprised how he was able to get up after a few of the big hits he took. He is a tough dude and really hangs in there taking a lot of punishment. They could have thrown a few flags on the high and late hits he had to take, although they let the rough play go on both sides. Was hoping for a Vikes-Pack matchup in the playoffs but neither may make it that deep.
Being a Viking fan, it was wonderful watching gb get beat with the time expired pass from Ben.
That close game counts as much as the beating the Vikings took last night.
Bevell Blows

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 21, 2009
I am a Vikes fan and I thought it was absolutely awesome to see the pakcers lose on that play. Those packers act so arrogant when they are winning, it was great to see BIG BEN put them in their place-punks.
Third and 25

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 21, 2009
My PATS won...big deal, eh?
Sunday's biggest deal was Pittsburgh, ahead by 2, trying an on-side kick. The idiot that thought of that should be getting his pink slip today!
That was absolutely the "BONE-HEAD Play of the Week."
i_luv_Big_Ben

Glenelg, MD

#6 Dec 28, 2009
Joe wrote:
You dumbass, if you are a vikes fan, why dont you want one of your biggest rivals to lose? Being a Steelers fan, i NEVER want the ravens to win. Are you two years of age?wth? You obviously dont know football very well. Idiot. Look at my user name ppl NOW. That discribes me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Hartwig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Pittsburgh Steelers Should Take Mike Po... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Atl Gator 2
News Steelers draft Florida C Pouncey (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 8
News Steelers draft Florida center (Apr '10) Apr '10 SteelConcious 17
News Steelers pick Florida offensive lineman (Apr '10) Apr '10 SteelerMan 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Hines Ward Deserves a Co-C... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bullfarts 2
News Steelers reflect on dismal season (Jan '10) Jan '10 iluvBenjaminToddR 6
News Dramatic TD saves Steelers | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 A WIN IS A WIN 1
More from around the web