Will Brandon Jones step up to improve...

Will Brandon Jones step up to improve the Titans' passing attack?

There are 1 comment on the Most Valuable Network story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Will Brandon Jones step up to improve the Titans' passing attack?. In it, Most Valuable Network reports that:

Great minds think alike. Drexel hypothesized in a great article yesterday about the pros and cons of the Titans upgrading the passing game by acquiring a top-shelf wide receiver before Tuesday's trading ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Most Valuable Network.

Brandon

Bellflower, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2008
Brandon Jones is a good receiver and turn out to be a solid starter. He had a pretty good rookie season, then was hurt most of last season. He's showed flashes of his talent this year. I think he plays better with Vince at quarterback though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Gage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans QB Young questionable for Sunday (Oct '10) Oct '10 achlop 1
News Titans Try To Expand Offensive Options Beyond C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 michael sadler 2
News Titans keeping eye on Gage (Nov '09) Nov '09 Dion 1
News Titans receiver has multiple broken bones in back (Nov '09) Nov '09 newanarchy 1
News Titans rally to second straight victory, beatin... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Titans girl 4
News Titans hungry for deep run after first-round loss (Jan '09) Oct '09 DANG 4
News Titans Ready To Bounce Back vs. Houston - NewsC... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Judy 2
More from around the web