Titans are midseason's best team

Full story: Chicago Tribune
It is the midway point of the NFL season. Which means the real season begins now. Full Story
Jacob S

Aurora, IL

#1 Nov 1, 2008
wow you guys obviously are stupid... Taking the Cowboys or the Giants??? THE COWBOYS OVER THE TITANS??!! You are obviously not good at making predictions.
blabla

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 1, 2008
I agree. Cowboys in the NFC championship game over the Giants, and then over the Titans in the Bowl?? Wtf??? R we living on the same planet? The Cowboys suck this season, and even if they make it to the playoffs this season I doubt they'll make it very far. They're like a football's version of the Cubs. No way, they'll implode with MR. suicidal emotional drag queen TO before even getting to the NFC championship game. Ill take the Pnathers, the Bucs or even the Skins over the Cowboys anyday of the week. I want whatever you guys are smoking over there...
Chris

Pensacola, FL

#3 Nov 1, 2008
Really? The Cowboys talk still??? I bet they dont even make the playoffs!
Citizen

Panorama City, CA

#4 Nov 2, 2008
Dream on. Come on, the Cowboys?! Hell no. Not gonna happen.

Since: Jul 08

Genoa IL.

#5 Nov 2, 2008
Get off the Titans bandwagon already!! They have beaten 1 team with a winning record so far and that was the Ravens.
Jax,Cinn,Hou,Minn,KC and Indy. The Cowboys have`nt won a playoff game in 10 years and they are going to win the SB? This year has been kind of weird but not that weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Gage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titans QB Young questionable for Sunday (Oct '10) Oct '10 achlop 1
Titans Try To Expand Offensive Options Beyond C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 michael sadler 2
Titans keeping eye on Gage (Nov '09) Nov '09 Dion 1
Titans receiver has multiple broken bones in back (Nov '09) Nov '09 newanarchy 1
Titans rally to second straight victory, beatin... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Titans girl 4
Titans hungry for deep run after first-round loss (Jan '09) Oct '09 DANG 4
Titans Ready To Bounce Back vs. Houston - NewsC... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Judy 2

Justin Gage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE