Oakland Raiders running backs: Post d...

Oakland Raiders running backs: Post draft pre-minicamp position analysis

There are 1 comment on the www.examiner.com story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders running backs: Post draft pre-minicamp position analysis. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

The Oakland Raiders running back position is one that has not lived up to expectations for the past couple of years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 27, 2010
I remember Darren McFadden was supposed to be a can't miss pick when we drafted him and I haven't seen him make much difference in the run game...We already had Michael Bush who was a first rounder that missed his senior year of college and fell to us in round 4 the prior year and I knew he was our RB of the future regardless. Bush is often misused and that is barring him from success. It's like when we had Tyrone Wheatly and Charlie Garner...Garner got more playing time but Wheatly was clearly the better runner when he got the carries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Fargas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gradkowski better equipped this time (Dec '09) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News Oakland Raiders: Back to downhill running for M... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 4
News Why The Raiders Will Let Michael Bush Walk (Feb '12) Feb '12 Whaat 1
News Raiders stars are hurting (Aug '10) Sep '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 124
News Battle of backs at Raiders' camp (Aug '10) Aug '10 VILLETOOTOWN 1
News Double Trouble: The Bush/ McFadden 1000 Yard Ru... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
News The Litmus Test in Oakland: Can the Running Gam... (May '10) May '10 TexasRaider 3
More from around the web