Offensive line should be Raiders draf...

Offensive line should be Raiders draft priority

There are 3 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Offensive line should be Raiders draft priority. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

Raiders need big things from Darren McFadden Between now and April, there will be numerous smoke screens going up from even more sources on what the Oakland Raiders will do with their draft picks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Solidifying the OL and DL/LB and turning those units into brick walls is what we need to do to be successful. I haven't seen a brick wall OL in silver and black since it was Sims Wisnewski Robbins Collins Kennedy from tackle to tackle. On defense, I'm okay with the combination of Howard, Morrison, and Scott in the LB core, but will accept improvement. I think the biggest need on D is a big body NT like Ted Washington and Sam Adams were...Not neccesarily one that will rack up stats, but one that will occupy space.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Mar 18, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
Solidifying the OL and DL/LB and turning those units into brick walls is what we need to do to be successful. I haven't seen a brick wall OL in silver and black since it was Sims Wisnewski Robbins Collins Kennedy from tackle to tackle. On defense, I'm okay with the combination of Howard, Morrison, and Scott in the LB core, but will accept improvement. I think the biggest need on D is a big body NT like Ted Washington and Sam Adams were...Not neccesarily one that will rack up stats, but one that will occupy space.
and that is? you know okung will be gone! there's been a few comments around of people thinking okung could fall to the RAIDERS. there's no way i see that happenin'.(OT's) b bulaga, b campbell, or t williams. a peoples choice? brian campbell!
RAIDERS 2010!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Mar 19, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>and that is? you know okung will be gone! there's been a few comments around of people thinking okung could fall to the RAIDERS. there's no way i see that happenin'.(OT's) b bulaga, b campbell, or t williams. a peoples choice? brian campbell!
RAIDERS 2010!!!
Bucky Brooks has Suh falling to us in his latest mock and nearly every team above us has DL issues and Suh seems like the kind of player that will instantly improve that and I don't see 7 teams passing on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Fargas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gradkowski better equipped this time (Dec '09) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News Oakland Raiders: Back to downhill running for M... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 4
News Why The Raiders Will Let Michael Bush Walk (Feb '12) Feb '12 Whaat 1
News Raiders stars are hurting (Aug '10) Sep '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 124
News Battle of backs at Raiders' camp (Aug '10) Aug '10 VILLETOOTOWN 1
News Double Trouble: The Bush/ McFadden 1000 Yard Ru... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
News The Litmus Test in Oakland: Can the Running Gam... (May '10) May '10 TexasRaider 3
More from around the web