Top Stories - All 88 Jaguars Present ...

Top Stories - All 88 Jaguars Present and Accounted For on Day 1...

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jul 28, 2007, titled Top Stories - All 88 Jaguars Present and Accounted For on Day 1.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Dan Hicken First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The Jaguars 2007 Training Camp is underway after a morning workout on Saturday in which all of the players on the roster reported for practice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Sheite Head

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2007
Who gives a flaming crap?! These guys are way over paid losers.
Jacksonville wants a real team, starting with a real quarterback.
These guys would lose in a game against the Gators or the Seminoles!
Bring back the gator bowl and flush these losers down the toilet.

Smyrna, GA

#2 Jul 29, 2007
It's about time, Have been waiting for it to start again, I look forward to the year, Hopefully Leftwich will get it together so he can get a contract with someone else, and at the same time get us the wins we need to get back to the playoffs, Go Jaguars

Madison, WI

#3 Jul 29, 2007
How many of these tards will go to jail before the season starts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Real Dallas Cowboys Defense Will Show Itsel... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 18
News Would You Support Adrian Peterson Joining The D... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Marinelli Sauce 4
News Why Rolando McClain Will Make Dallas Cowboys' F... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 3
News Cowboys begin planning for life without Sean Lee (May '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 2
News Cowboys Given Three 7th-Round Compensatory Picks (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 4
News National media turning bullish on Lions (Dec '11) Dec '11 Musical Gas 2
News The Detroit Lions suffer first loss of 2011 season (Oct '11) Oct '11 Whenfarts 1
More from around the web