Jaguars take 14-point lead into halftime

Jaguars take 14-point lead into halftime

There are 7 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 5, 2008, titled Jaguars take 14-point lead into halftime. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Jacksonville Jaguars relied on a punishing running game to win at Pittsburgh three weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

rok

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jan 5, 2008
Oh Jags --
You will go all the way. Love you in Jacksonville. But please, give my heart a rest!
TOM TOM

Orlando, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2008
Thank you Jags. I just made $850 from this game. That puts me up 1050 on the day with Seattles win.
LatinJag

Macomb, MI

#4 Jan 5, 2008
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Good game by those champions from the city of steel.
Next week another challenge and the same goes: "We will thanks our host for their hospitality and prepare to get hit"

"Move the chains, move the chains, move the chains, MOVE" HA HA HA
Longtimefan

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jan 5, 2008
And....WHO'S UP NEXT? We will take on all challengers!! GO JAGS!!
randall

Palm Coast, FL

#6 Jan 5, 2008
I think my heart stopped at one point
Orlando Jag Fan

Middleburg, FL

#7 Jan 6, 2008
What a game!

Go Jags!!
Rick

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jan 7, 2008
Dear Hines Ward, PLEASE return Brian Williams face mask and jersey. He needs it for the next playoff game and you certainly don't need yours. Maybe you can use the taunting flags you DIDN'T get to clean up your act.
Now we know why it's called Heinz Field, and you haven't been able to "ketchup" in FIVE games. Congrats on allowing the Jaguars to have THE BEST opposing team records in Steeler history at BOTH stadiums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagle Eye: Three Keys To Dallas' Defense (Oct '16) Oct '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News The Real Dallas Cowboys Defense Will Show Itsel... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 18
News Would You Support Adrian Peterson Joining The D... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Marinelli Sauce 4
News Why Rolando McClain Will Make Dallas Cowboys' F... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 3
News Cowboys begin planning for life without Sean Lee (May '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 2
News Cowboys Given Three 7th-Round Compensatory Picks (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 4
News National media turning bullish on Lions (Dec '11) Dec '11 Musical Gas 2
More from around the web