Local News - Durant, Collier Arrested, Left Off Travel Squad

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Jaguars rookie linebacker Justin Durant and second-year offensive tackle Richard Collier were arrested in separate incidents early Saturday, and neither made the trip to New Orleans. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Forget About the Haters”

Since: Oct 07

Jacksonville

#45 Nov 6, 2007
GranTime wrote:
<quoted text>
8 out of 56 = almost 15% of the team. That shows there are no leaders in the locker room, they would not stand for this lack of respect for the rest of the team and fans.
I am not disagreeing with you on the fact that there need to be changes from within the team. Even if 15% are causing bad press and other problems for the team...that doesn't mean that the other 85% who are doing what they need to do on and off of the feild should suffer the wrath of "so-called fan" comments. Whether you agree with my opinion or not doesn't make me any less of a Jaguar Fan. I don't agree with the actions of the players who have been in trouble lately...but I still love the team and don't want them to leave.
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#46 Nov 6, 2007
Dixie Joe wrote:
nola2jax, Please leave JAX. There is some swampland in the 9th ward in New Orleans. Remember when the JAGs won and they didn't get into trouble? I can't remember when the murder rate was low because it's been high for the last 17 - 18 years in JAX. Most center cities have the same problem. I do not call people names and yet you call me a nasty name. tell me who is the racist?
no you are always calling people names so stop your f***ing lying you stupid a** racist motherf*****
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#47 Nov 6, 2007
Jax Girl wrote:
Okay, granted...2 players were arrested...that doesn't mean the team is a bunch of losers!!...The players that were arrested can and should be disciplined...but don't down the ENTIRE team for what a few of it's players choose to do off of the feild. GO JAGS!!! You still have a few of us real fans left out here.
yea you tell then jaxgirl.........and it was 2 players that sit on the bench..........

Jacksonville

#48 Nov 6, 2007
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
yea you tell then jaxgirl.........and it was 2 players that sit on the bench..........
I would've hoped that more people would've realized that. thanks for the back-up Kiki.
nasty

United States

#49 Nov 6, 2007
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are always calling people names so stop your f***ing lying you stupid a** racist motherf*****
do you somehow think you are better than dixie joe with your nasty mouth??

Jacksonville

#50 Nov 6, 2007
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...we agree!!!!
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#51 Nov 13, 2007
Jax Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've hoped that more people would've realized that. thanks for the back-up Kiki.
I GOT YOUR BACK..........GO JAGS!!!!
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#52 Nov 13, 2007
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
do you somehow think you are better than dixie joe with your nasty mouth??
I GUESS YOU NEVER READ ANY OF DIXIE JOE COMMENTS ON EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY FORUM AND EVERYTHING IT WRITES IS RACIST AND MEAN AND NASTY AND NEGATIVE THATS WHY I WROTE THAT I NEVER COMMENT TO IT BUT THAT TIME I HAD TO........THANKS NASTY.........
Todd
#53 Nov 15, 2007
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
I GOT YOUR BACK..........GO JAGS!!!!
And I got your front. Go Jags!!!.......All the way to Los Angeles

High Springs, FL

#54 Nov 15, 2007
LA has lost three teams already, what makes you think they can support another, St. Loius has had a black out this year and their owner said they greatest thing she has done was move the team FROM La

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Real Dallas Cowboys Defense Will Show Itsel... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 18
Would You Support Adrian Peterson Joining The D... Sep '14 Marinelli Sauce 4
Why Rolando McClain Will Make Dallas Cowboys' F... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 3
Cowboys begin planning for life without Sean Lee (May '14) May '14 Darkness Falls 2
Cowboys Given Three 7th-Round Compensatory Picks (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 4
National media turning bullish on Lions (Dec '11) Dec '11 Musical Gas 2
The Detroit Lions suffer first loss of 2011 season (Oct '11) Oct '11 Whenfarts 1
More from around the web