Cowboys played their perfect match

Jan 3, 2012 Full story: Fox Sports

Senior College Football writer Thayer Evans previously wrote for The New York Times and Houston Chronicle, as well as contributed to The Economist, USA Today, The Washington Post and more.

Read more
Jim

Norman, OK

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Thayer Evans is a biased idiot!
joey

Maringouin, LA

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Jim wrote:
Thayer Evans is a biased idiot!
you just cant handle the truth?you were spared the embarrassment of seeing the cowboys getting beaten badly by lsu in the bcs game so be thankful!okla.state couldnt come close to bama or lsu?size does matter and being able to tackle counts too?i wish to hell lsu had played you and not be facing bama again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Blackmon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacksonville Jaguars Should Pursue Josh Freeman (Oct '13) Oct '13 shakespear 1
News How Blaine Gabbert Claimed the Jacksonville Jag... (Aug '13) Aug '13 flbadcatowner 2
News Blackmon: I don't have substance abuse problem (May '13) May '13 GOOD 1
News Justin Blackmon Handed Four Game Suspension (May '13) May '13 Jags_fan32 1
News Jaguars retain assistant coaches Duffner, Sullivan (Jan '13) Jan '13 brad Adams 1
News Justin Blackmon, Bryan Anger on all-rookie team (Jan '13) Jan '13 Troy d 1
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Projecting 1st-Round Picks... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Rider on the Storm 5
More from around the web