2012 NFL Mock Draft: Analyzing the Draft's Top Wide Receivers

Jan 22, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

Every year in the NFL draft, wideouts are drafted early and often. The 2012 NFL draft will be no different.

Full Story
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Vick found the right team.lame zzz excuses for lousy team leadership.guess next season,will have to make up new injuries for vicks lack of performance.

Let's see how creative they are with putting the blame everywhere, but where it belongs.
Convickconvick:losing narcissist with no tolerance for getting hit. Just can't take the pain boys. Think that's called an aging coward.
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jan 23, 2012
genevalove wrote:
Vick found the right team.lame zzz excuses for lousy team leadership.guess next season,will have to make up new injuries for vicks lack of performance.
Let's see how creative they are with putting the blame everywhere, but where it belongs.
Convickconvick:losing narcissist with no tolerance for getting hit. Just can't take the pain boys. Think that's called an aging coward.
Still hanging on Vicks sack at every chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Blackmon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacksonville Jaguars Should Pursue Josh Freeman (Oct '13) Oct '13 shakespear 1
How Blaine Gabbert Claimed the Jacksonville Jag... (Aug '13) Aug '13 flbadcatowner 2
Blackmon: I don't have substance abuse problem (May '13) May '13 GOOD 1
Justin Blackmon Handed Four Game Suspension (May '13) May '13 Jags_fan32 1
Jaguars retain assistant coaches Duffner, Sullivan (Jan '13) Jan '13 brad Adams 1
Justin Blackmon, Bryan Anger on all-rookie team (Jan '13) Jan '13 Troy d 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Projecting 1st-Round Picks... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Rider on the Storm 5
More from around the web