Still going strong at 35

Still going strong at 35

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Still going strong at 35. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Reaching the Super Bowl for a chance at a third Lombardi Trophy, New England Patriots safety Rodney Harrison can and has been described as many things: A geezer .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

eat Sht New England

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Rodney Harrison is dirty cheating ass bitch. I hope they loose. Then whole team is classless.
steve

Northwood, NH

#2 Jan 31, 2008
Why can't we get players like that !!!!
chris

AOL

#3 Jan 31, 2008
eat Sht New England wrote:
Rodney Harrison is dirty cheating ass bitch. I hope they loose. Then whole team is classless.
YOU A** CLOWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junior Seau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How watching football helped me understand peop... Sep 18 HigherPhartz 4
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 25
News Dallas Cowboys Copy Patriots' Successful Free A... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mr Jones and Me 2
News Junior Seau, former NFL star linebacker, found ... (May '12) Dec '12 Mrstea 2
News New Orleans Saints: Should Congress Get Involve... (May '12) May '12 i_m_watching 1
News Seau's friends didn't see warning signs (May '12) May '12 junior 6
News Remembering Junior Seau (May '12) May '12 annie113 1
More from around the web