Jags to attack Pats' elders Seau, Bru...

Jags to attack Pats' elders Seau, Bruschi, Harrison to be targeted

There are 9 comments on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Jags to attack Pats' elders Seau, Bruschi, Harrison to be targeted. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

Next stop, Foxboro. A breakaway, momentum-driven Jacksonville Jaguars express train is headed for Gillette Stadium and an AFC Divisional playoff encounter with the perfect AFC East champion New England ... via EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

patssuck08

Revere, MA

#1 Jan 7, 2008
i really hope the pats lose to the jags this weekend so that this phony and overally disappointing season will be over. the pats games that i watched contained some of the worst officiating that i have ever seen. it seems as though the new england patriots are the only nfl team to not receive offensive holding penatlies. how is that possible? it was clear that the league and the refs were a factor in the pats wins since they wanted them to win. its not fair to the teams like the eagles and the ravens who had the pats beat only to see their lead disappear because of multiple phantom penalties. hey it might also be good to know that bob kraft's son is big friends with the commisioner of the nfl. i cannot stand to see them win one more game nevermind a superbowl.
patswin4thtitle

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2008
yeah patssuck, keep on dreaming like the rest of the nation has done for the last 16 games that the pats will lose this time. Yes this is the game they will lose, like it was last week and 2 weeks ago and so on...just stop searching for stupid excuses of why and how this incredible team keeps on winning and breaking records..i will tell you and all the pats haters why, simply because this is the best nfl team that has ever played the game and they are just on the way to win their 4th title and nope, not the jags or the colts or anyone else will stop them, just deal with it...go PATS all the way!!!!
DaBronxPats14

AOL

#3 Jan 7, 2008
Pats Will Put Up At Least 50 Pts This Week. You Can Thank Ya Boy Paul Spicer For Openin His BIG Mouth. Jags Are Lucky They Didn't Choke Cuz They Got Out Choked By Steelers. Face It, U Lucked Out! Not This Week. Jags Get BLWN OUT!
blueeyes

Bedford, NH

#4 Jan 9, 2008
Jags are on a parr with the Steelers and pats made short work of them, look for Jags to possibly hang for a half then sayonara baby!!!
jagsFAN

White Springs, FL

#5 Jan 9, 2008
DaBronxPats14 wrote:
Pats Will Put Up At Least 50 Pts This Week. You Can Thank Ya Boy Paul Spicer For Openin His BIG Mouth. Jags Are Lucky They Didn't Choke Cuz They Got Out Choked By Steelers. Face It, U Lucked Out! Not This Week. Jags Get BLWN OUT!
learn to speak correctly
jagsFAN

White Springs, FL

#6 Jan 9, 2008
there was this time we did get really lucky though, it was 4th and 2 against the ravens, and we went for a QB sneak, and got stopped but the Ravens coach happened to call a timeout....boy where we lucky

....wait that wasnt the jags, that was the patsies
patsfan111111

Summerfield, FL

#7 Jan 9, 2008
patssuck08 wrote:
i really hope the pats lose to the jags this weekend so that this phony and overally disappointing season will be over. the pats games that i watched contained some of the worst officiating that i have ever seen. it seems as though the new england patriots are the only nfl team to not receive offensive holding penatlies. how is that possible? it was clear that the league and the refs were a factor in the pats wins since they wanted them to win. its not fair to the teams like the eagles and the ravens who had the pats beat only to see their lead disappear because of multiple phantom penalties. hey it might also be good to know that bob kraft's son is big friends with the commisioner of the nfl. i cannot stand to see them win one more game nevermind a superbowl.
you might want to invest in some new bifocals my friend. i guess you should also invest in a seminar that teaches the sport. the ravens game is a perfect example of how wrong you are. if you have hbo on demand, go back to the week following that game and watch inside the nfl. the head of officiating was on there that week and slowed the tape way down for you brainless rejects to show the "phantom hold". not only was it really there, that defender had watson's jersey for 15 yards and on top of that had his left hand on his back. essentially he had watson in a bear hug for 15 yards. thats defensive holding and illegal hands. good thing for the ravens they dont add penalties together.
one more thing smart one, the league hates the idea of an undefeated team. they are going to act like its good but they dont want it. it goes against everything they have been trying to do to create parity. if you dont know what that means im sure you have heard it when the nfl is mentioned. it means everyone being equal. thats their goal, to try to keep every team as close to 8-8 every year as possible. if you average the records of everyone in the league you will see how close to .500 the league really is. the only way it is good for the league is because the pats 16-0 record offset the dolphins 1-15 record in the overall scheme of things. dont fool yourself, the league doesnt like the idea of an undefeated team and they are not giving the pats the benefit of the doubt on calls. that is more evident in the colts game earlier this year.
patsfan111111

Summerfield, FL

#8 Jan 9, 2008
jagsFAN wrote:
there was this time we did get really lucky though, it was 4th and 2 against the ravens, and we went for a QB sneak, and got stopped but the Ravens coach happened to call a timeout....boy where we lucky
....wait that wasnt the jags, that was the patsies
even the best teams have a little luck on their side. but dont forget your team isnt traveling north this weekend to play the washed up steelers. jacksonville has some major hurdles to overcome this weekend.
1]they are playing a qb, coach and team thats undefeated in the playoffs.
2]they are playing a team that has several veterans used to the pressures of the playoffs. jacksonville has little to no playoff experience and being led by an unproven qb against a team that is 1-6 against the pats. they lost the last two times, one in the playoffs two years ago in foxboro.
3]its going to be much colder saturday night in foxboro than in pittsburgh.
4]the jags are not going to stop the pats from scoring, even they have admitted that all week. so what is going to happen is the pats are going to take the run away from jacksonville as quick as they can forcing the unproven garrard to throw to victory. garrard played very shaky and threw 2 int's last weekend. that isnt going to cut it against the pats. garrard has also never played a belichick defense. he is fast on his feet but you do run a little slower in freezing temps.
5]lack of playoff experience or sucess in the playoffs will probably force the jags to make too many mistakes saturday. no doubt they are extremely talented but in the playoffs its who can stay the calmest under pressure that usually prevails. the pats have the best qb under pressure, noted by his nfl record for 4th quarter comebacks and his nfl record for wins in the playoffs.
the only blueprint to beat the pats is to play better than perfect and hope the pats make a mistake you can take advantage of. the pats have had 6 fumbles all year and recovered 5 of them. they havent turned the ball over since brady tried to break the td record during the miami game and he forced a few. bet he wont force anything saturday night.
i hope its a good game but realistically the buck stops saturday for the jags.

Since: Jan 08

Buffalo N.Y.

#9 Jan 12, 2008
The Patriots will NEVER make it to the superbowl GUARENTEED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junior Seau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How watching football helped me understand peop... Sep 18 HigherPhartz 4
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 25
News Dallas Cowboys Copy Patriots' Successful Free A... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mr Jones and Me 2
News Junior Seau, former NFL star linebacker, found ... (May '12) Dec '12 Mrstea 2
News New Orleans Saints: Should Congress Get Involve... (May '12) May '12 i_m_watching 1
News Seau's friends didn't see warning signs (May '12) May '12 junior 6
News Remembering Junior Seau (May '12) May '12 annie113 1
More from around the web