Bruschi decision could be near

Bruschi decision could be near

There are 1 comment on the Patriots Blog - Reiss Pieces story from Feb 23, 2008, titled Bruschi decision could be near. In it, Patriots Blog - Reiss Pieces reports that:

“He's taking inventory right now -- that's his term”

Brad Blank, the agent for Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi, said today that Bruschi will make it known soon whether he plans to return for a 13th season. via Patriots Blog - Reiss Pieces

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patriots Blog - Reiss Pieces.

sonny o

Revere, MA

#1 Feb 26, 2008
Unless Colvin's injury is a lot more serious and lingering I can't understand the move ....I do know that he does have a salary cap number of around 8 million this year...The Patriots just raised ticket prices again and they also must have
an extremely profitable venture in Patriot Place....In the past ten years with the success the team has had he probably made more profit or as much as any other team owner !!!! What's going on ??? I also thought Oscar Lua was a very promising linebacker of the future ..Again what hell is going on !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junior Seau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Cowboys Copy Patriots' Successful Free A... Mar '15 Mr Jones and Me 2
News Junior Seau, former NFL star linebacker, found ... (May '12) Dec '12 Mrstea 2
News New Orleans Saints: Should Congress Get Involve... (May '12) May '12 i_m_watching 1
News Seau's friends didn't see warning signs (May '12) May '12 junior 6
News Remembering Junior Seau (May '12) May '12 annie113 1
News Former Charger Junior Seau Commits Suicide: Source (May '12) May '12 flbadcatowner 2
Junior Seau - we'll miss you !!! (May '12) May '12 New Age Spiritual... 1
More from around the web