Imperfect Pats Could Lose Key Players

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The only perfect thing about the Patriots was their record. Now they don't even have that.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

poor taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>Brady can spend the off season knocking up more models. The second half of the season was mostly fueled by luck for the Pats. They didn't beat the Ravens on the Mon night game, the Ravens beat themselves. The fact that the Ravens were even in that game proves the Pats were way over-rated and lucky (or maybe even cheaters in ways we don't even know about yet). Well, the luck ran out yesterday and its all DOWNHILL next season. I see 7-9 and no playoffs in 2008.
It's true the Patriots were over rated , as they peaked earlier in the season . Their run may be coming to an end.
patriots are losers

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

So, they cheer for LOSERS in Foxboro. That explains a lot. Maybe that why their heads are so full of s**t and they cant make sense of reality.

I hope that they wake up and understand that for all the talk and predictions, they are just losers of the Big Game. No prize for second best chowderheads.
patssuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Who cares who greeted this bunch of arrogant jerks? I could care less if they arrived by school bus and were left by the roadside. This team needs to realize that America was sick and tired of their evil empiric mentality. The Pats got paid back for being a "run-up the score" bully of a team. And when the bully got hit in the chops, the bully went home with its tail between its legs. Belichick personified this more than anyone with his coward act of walking off the field before the game was over. He's a disgrace to pro football and should be fined for his ignorant, selfish ways.

I hope to God that the Pats do not make it back to another Super Bowl for at least a decade or three. Screw you New England and your arrogant ways.
patriots are losers

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

"Cynic Clinic"]Every last one of you would give his wife and kids away for a season ticket to Foxborough, if you lived in Boston.

Are you serious... who in their right mind wants to go up there? Time to take your meds now.

Since: May 07

Lompoc, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

ADC wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that information from? Last time I checked, Brady won 3 Super Bowles WITHOUT Moss.
For every great rise, there must be a great fall. It was inevitable!
I'd love nothing more then to see the pats and jets back in the cellar but lets be realistic here. Thats a pretty good team up there and they may have suffered a major setback but I don't think their down and out. Miami has to prove it can go up into cold weather and win a game. until then NE has the advantage.
ITS GREAT

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

WE'RE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU NOW LOSERS!! ENJOY YOUR MISERY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Junior Seau Discussions

Search the Junior Seau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Junior Seau, former NFL star linebacker, found ... (May '12) Dec '12 Mrstea 2
New Orleans Saints: Should Congress Get Involve... (May '12) May '12 i_m_watching 1
Seau's friends didn't see warning signs (May '12) May '12 junior 6
Remembering Junior Seau (May '12) May '12 annie113 1
Former Charger Junior Seau Commits Suicide: Source (May '12) May '12 flbadcatowner 2
Junior Seau - we'll miss you !!! (May '12) May '12 New Age Spiritual Leader 1
Patriots' attitude is just perfect (Dec '07) Jan '11 Patriots Dynasty Rolls On 139
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••