Junior Seau crashes: Junior Seau cras...

Junior Seau crashes: Junior Seau crashes SUV after arrest for domestic violence

There are 13 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Junior Seau crashes: Junior Seau crashes SUV after arrest for domestic violence. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Former San Diego Charger linebacker Junior Seau was injured Monday after crashing his SUV off a cliff in Carlsbad, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Bri

Huntsville, AL

#1 Oct 18, 2010
(allegedly assaulted his 25-year-old live-in girlfriend during an argument)

Ok so the Police Assumed he assaulted or he did?
The woman's injuries did not require medical treatment...
ok so if a woman hits a linebacker and leaves a mark not requiring medical treatment will she be arrested? or will he just be ridiculed?

What a double standard!

Both should have been arrested!!!
Hawk

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Another stupid and mean over paid player!
yeehaa

Killen, AL

#3 Oct 18, 2010
dont give a flying flip about him...why do yall bother with this junk....they always get out of it ...
Joseph William Robert

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Football players are the most useless living creatures on the planet.
Ronald Raygun

Madison, AL

#5 Oct 18, 2010
YAWN.....

Another spoiled sports star acting badly....so what else is new??
transplant

Marion, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2010
Hawk wrote:
Another stupid and mean over paid player!
I lived in San Diego and had met him. He is nothing like that. Those women if they are afraid they going to get kicked out can call the police and say he hit me and the guy goes to jail and she gets the house while hes trying to get out of the mess. That chick knows what shes doing. Seau did alot of good things for the kids in San Diego. Dont Judge...
TJA

Urbandale, IA

#7 Oct 18, 2010
who knows what really happened? was there anyone else there to witness it? just because someone is famous and has a good side that the public gets to see really doesn't mean a lot. On the other hand, who knows what was said and if someone was provoked and pushed to the extreme. Just had to be there I guess to really know what happened....
Bright Eyes

Pinellas Park, FL

#8 Oct 18, 2010
He was from Samoa... does that make him a Samniga? It's so sad that he died in such a horrible airplane crash... but those airplanes can be dangerous if you run out of wind. He was a sinner, and the wages of sin is death. Pray to the baby Jesus that his trip to hell will be comfortable. Amen!
Joseph William Robert

Jefferson, GA

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Bright Eyes wrote:
He was from Samoa... does that make him a Samniga? It's so sad that he died in such a horrible airplane crash... but those airplanes can be dangerous if you run out of wind. He was a sinner, and the wages of sin is death. Pray to the baby Jesus that his trip to hell will be comfortable. Amen!
He's not dead you ingorant cousin humpin' trailer dwelling, toothless, inbred redneck. Now go dust off you Earnhardt collectibles, and let your sister put her panties back on ..your pa's coming over for his turn.
Think about it

Columbus, GA

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Ronald Raygun wrote:
YAWN.....
Another spoiled sports star acting badly....so what else is new??
I agree, now he's getting publicity - that never hurts one's career. As for the abuse I'd wait and see on that one. Abuse, you're my baby's daddy etc...lots of girls out there ready to take those guys money$$$ and looking for a payday.
Perhaps he was breaking up with her and she didn't like the idea of working.
Think about it

Columbus, GA

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Bright Eyes wrote:
Call me ignorant - what's a Samniga. I don't know a player with that name and I've never heard that term.
southern gal

Eagle, ID

#12 Oct 18, 2010
It's remarkable that he survived. How did he manage to drive off a cliff and incur non-life-threatening injuries? He should do commercials for Cadillac Escalades after this.
txgal49

Huntsville, AL

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Was he just a bad driver, texting, or attempting to end it all? Thankfully, his Mother won't have to attend his funeral--yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junior Seau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 25
News Dallas Cowboys Copy Patriots' Successful Free A... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mr Jones and Me 2
News Junior Seau, former NFL star linebacker, found ... (May '12) Dec '12 Mrstea 2
News New Orleans Saints: Should Congress Get Involve... (May '12) May '12 i_m_watching 1
News Seau's friends didn't see warning signs (May '12) May '12 junior 6
News Remembering Junior Seau (May '12) May '12 annie113 1
News Former Charger Junior Seau Commits Suicide: Source (May '12) May '12 flbadcatowner 2
More from around the web