Detroit Lion's 4-3 Defense: What is M...

Detroit Lion's 4-3 Defense: What is Missing?

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Detroit Lion's 4-3 Defense: What is Missing?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

While the draft nears, and Detroit interviews players, the question is: what is missing from Detroit's 4-3 defense to be successful? For those who don't know how to run a 4-3, I'll go through the basic steps to operating a successful 4-3, with certain player personnel groups.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

crazywhiteboy

Traverse City, MI

#1 Apr 14, 2010
I hope that McCourty or Jackson are around when Detroit drafts in the 2nd. We might get lucky and have Wilson slide down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Peterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As scouting combine nears, Detroit Lions likely... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Gomer 1
News 2011 NFL Mock Draft: With Myriad Of Options, Wh... (Feb '11) Feb '11 kramerrobert80 1
News Pulling hair leads to penalty against Lions' Suh (Nov '10) Nov '10 getahaircut 1
News Lions snatch defeat from the mouth of victory -... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Gomer 1
News Lions lose some hope without a healthy Stafford (Sep '10) Sep '10 mwgfret 2
News Lions rookie Jahvid Best already being compared... (Sep '10) Sep '10 kramerrobert80 1
News Will Lions bid for Atogwe? (Jun '10) Jun '10 robert 3
More from around the web