Onward Oklahoma: BCS favors OU over T...

Onward Oklahoma: BCS favors OU over Texas, Utah 6th

There are 3 comments on the Deseret News story from Nov 30, 2008, titled Onward Oklahoma: BCS favors OU over Texas, Utah 6th. In it, Deseret News reports that:

Oklahoma was ahead of Texas in the BCS standings Sunday and headed to the Big 12 championship game with an inside track to the national title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Since: Apr 08

Republic of Texas

#1 Nov 30, 2008
Oh my! There are going to be a lot of disgruntled Longhorn fans. And Mac Brown is probably going to say lots of derogatory things about the BCS.
CAM

Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2008
fozbot wrote:
Oh my! There are going to be a lot of disgruntled Longhorn fans. And Mac Brown is probably going to say lots of derogatory things about the BCS.
As he should, the BCS is a waste. I'm thinking an eight team playoff would be pretty good.

“What ??”

Since: Nov 08

Oklahoma

#3 Dec 2, 2008
I am an OU fan.

I am not happy with OU getting the "nod" to play for the big 12 champ.
I would love to see a rematch of the game between Texas and Oklahoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juaquin Iglesias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fringe wideouts hope to catch on (Aug '11) Aug '11 Gofarts 6
News All the Bears Need Now is the Luck of the Irish (Mar '10) Mar '10 dennis 2
News Jay Cutler's new, ESPN-approved nickname: Mr. G... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Victor 1
News Chicago Bears grab raw talent, not sure things,... (Apr '09) Apr '09 USMC Bears Fan 68
News Trent Smith Advises Sooners About NFL Draft (Apr '09) Apr '09 Dave 1
News Reputation for big flops may haunt Stoops, Sooners (Jan '09) Jan '09 EDWEIRDO 2
News Oklahoma dominates Miami Hurricanes 51-13 -- So... (Sep '07) Jan '09 SlipstreamBRO 77
More from around the web