Belcher found sleeping in his car hou...

Belcher found sleeping in his car hours before the murder-suicide

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Belcher found sleeping in his car hours before the murder-suicide. In it, reports that:

Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher told officers who found him sleeping in his car outside an apartment complex hours before the murder-suicide that he was there to visit a woman whom he described as his "girlfriend," but that she wasn't home.

Join the discussion below, or

Soda and Guns

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jovan Belcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Shock!!! Craig Glazer Picks the Kansas City Chi... (Jan '14) Apr '14 New Team Same Sheet 8
News You can help hungry children in the Kansas City... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gary Coleman 21
News Group of Chiefs fans hopes to break noise record (Jul '13) Jul '13 bhog 1
News Sports world rocked by scandal once again (Feb '13) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Autopsy: Chiefs LB drunk at time of murder-suicide (Jan '13) Jan '13 milwaukee69 13
News NFL Chiefs' Jovan Belcher legally drunk at time... (Jan '13) Jan '13 NOTthechildren 1
More from around the web