Police reports shed light on Jovan Belcher's death spiral

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: The Kansas City Star

Less than two months ago, Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher sent a foreboding text message to a secret girlfriend, expressing turmoil and frustration with his longtime girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins.In the message, Belcher said he “would shoot” Perkins “if she didn’t leave him alone,” according to police reports obtained by The ... (more)

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Good riddance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jovan Belcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots Sep 30 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Shock!!! Craig Glazer Picks the Kansas City Chi... (Jan '14) Apr '14 New Team Same Sheet 8
You can help hungry children in the Kansas City... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gary Coleman 21
Group of Chiefs fans hopes to break noise record (Jul '13) Jul '13 bhog 1
Sports world rocked by scandal once again (Feb '13) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
Autopsy: Chiefs LB drunk at time of murder-suicide (Jan '13) Jan '13 milwaukee69 13
NFL Chiefs' Jovan Belcher legally drunk at time... (Jan '13) Jan '13 NOTthechildren 1

Jovan Belcher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE