Green Bay Packers TE Jermichael Finle...

Green Bay Packers TE Jermichael Finley hopes to get new contract by 2011 season end

There are 2 comments on the WisInfo story from Oct 31, 2011, titled Green Bay Packers TE Jermichael Finley hopes to get new contract by 2011 season end. In it, WisInfo reports that:

He watched teammates Jordy Nelson and Josh Sitton get contract extensions this season and never made a peep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

PackerBacker-Wic hitaKs

Wichita, KS

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Sounds like Jermichael Finley wants to play his whole career in Green Bay. He is a very talented player and on the verge of being the best TE in the league. He says he would have no problem with the franchise tag. I would definitely like to see a long term contract for him. If he stays healthy he makes this offense the best in the NFL.
eric

Arpin, WI

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Im on the fence on this one.
No doubt hes is one of the best TE in the game,BUT,GB won a SB w/o him and still could w/AR at qb and the WR's they have.
.Mathews will be up soon,Raji in a year or two,Pickett,Scott Wells and Greg Jennings as well and you cant sign them all and ( with the exception of maybe Wells) Finley IMO is odd man out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Sitton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preseason Power Rankings No. 5: Green Bay Packers (Jul '14) Jul '14 eric 11
News Green Bay Packers will play Bryan Bulaga at RT,... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
News Jim Schwartz On Lions' Rep: 'If We Get A Flag, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
News Job is Now on Line for Green Bay Packers' Don B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 2
News Green Bay Packers Shuffled Offensive Line Looks... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Packers Introduce the 'anti-Jared Allen Mullet ... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 16
News Green Bay Packers: Running game goes nowhere fast (Oct '12) Oct '12 Patches OHoulihan 2
More from around the web