3 QBs compete for Miami's starting job

3 QBs compete for Miami's starting job

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Jun 6, 2008, titled 3 QBs compete for Miami's starting job. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Three quarterbacks were the field at the Miami Dolphins training facility Friday, each vying for the starting gig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Jun 7, 2008
In the latest minicamp, it appears henne has the upper hand. McCown fumbled twice. Beck got sacked a lot, but maybe that was the second string offensive line. Its nice to see beck working hard though. That will pay off in time. I think Miami should keep beck and henne and cut McCown. Sign a rookie qb someone else cuts for third string.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web