Raiders ponder Russell

Raiders ponder Russell

There are 4 comments on the North County Times story from Nov 10, 2007, titled Raiders ponder Russell. In it, North County Times reports that:

“This is our franchise, it's the guy you gave a lot of money to, picked first overall. You better make sure you have the right stuff around him, and he's ready to play at the right time and he knows what he's doing.”

The calls for JaMarcus Russell to play have already started from disgruntled Raiders fans. via North County Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North County Times.

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2007
when will we see russell

Kaukauna, WI

#2 Nov 30, 2007
JR should start sunday against the broncos

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Nov 30, 2007
Andy wrote:
JR should start sunday against the broncos
I don't know if he'll start, but he should play.

Woodbridge, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2007
McClown is starting on sunday, so we should see JR get some playing time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web