Culpepper to start vs. Vikings

Culpepper to start vs. Vikings

There are 40 comments on the Peninsula Clarion story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Culpepper to start vs. Vikings. In it, Peninsula Clarion reports that:

Daunte Culpepper moved back into the starting quarterback role for the Oakland Raiders just in time to face one of his former teams, the Minnesota Vikings . via Peninsula Clarion

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Clarion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Clearwater, FL

#21 Nov 15, 2007
Raiders and Vikings are about the same in talent as their last meeting.Raiders killed us in 04.
Tough defense of theirs should make for a tough day for our offense.
However I'll make it close
Oakland 20
Minnesota 17
another home loss,maybe this gets that clueless coach booted.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Nov 15, 2007
Childress wrote:
Raiders and Vikings are about the same in talent as their last meeting.Raiders killed us in 04.
Tough defense of theirs should make for a tough day for our offense.
However I'll make it close
Oakland 20
Minnesota 17
another home loss,maybe this gets that clueless coach booted.
Childress, you don't talk about Carr anymore what happen? Do you still back the guy?

“Time to look to next year!”

Since: Jan 07

Detroit Lakes, MN

#23 Nov 16, 2007
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Childress, you don't talk about Carr anymore what happen? Do you still back the guy?
He mentions him from time to time. He obviously doesn't have an infatuation with him like you have over TJ.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#24 Nov 16, 2007
Old Viking 45 wrote:
<quoted text>
He mentions him from time to time. He obviously doesn't have an infatuation with him like you have over TJ.
Over the years my picks have been far more solid then childress and he knows it. As for Jackson, the jury is still out on him.

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25 Nov 16, 2007
You see why I keep saying it's stupid to respond to this wacko?

He's nothing but a crazy, freaking troll.

Since: Dec 06

Bartow, FL

#26 Nov 16, 2007
Old Viking 45 wrote:
<quoted text>
He mentions him from time to time. He obviously doesn't have an infatuation with him like you have over TJ.
Avant doesn't read and I'm still waiting for him to post lil tj's stats....lol
Dead last in the NFL and on his own team.
Should have drafted Quinn and signed Carr.

Since: Dec 06

Bartow, FL

#27 Nov 16, 2007
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Over the years my picks have been far more solid then childress and he knows it. As for Jackson, the jury is still out on him.
Yea right!!!!!!!!!!
lol
P.S. How come everybody in here
and
in every other forum laughs at you?

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#28 Nov 16, 2007
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right!!!!!!!!!!
lol
P.S. How come everybody in here
and
in every other forum laughs at you?
Nervous laughter.

“WTF?!? STFU!!”

Since: Oct 07

Chattanooga, TN

#29 Nov 16, 2007
They should just russell in the rest of the season, what is the worst that could happen. look at the titans when they put in young last season, they lamost made the playoffs
Twilight zone

Bridgeport, CT

#30 Nov 16, 2007
Culpepper is starting! Well whoop-de-damn-do! Is Russell an absolute retard? Can he read? Can he retain knowledge? Or is it that he just sucks so badly that he can't get playing time on a 2-7 team with 2 other atrocious QB's. What was his wonderlic score? Put him in the god damn game and let's find out. For the love of god!

“still rockin, still rollin”

Since: Jul 07

Southern Illinois

#31 Nov 17, 2007
Twilight zone wrote:
Culpepper is starting! Well whoop-de-damn-do! Is Russell an absolute retard? Can he read? Can he retain knowledge? Or is it that he just sucks so badly that he can't get playing time on a 2-7 team with 2 other atrocious QB's. What was his wonderlic score? Put him in the god damn game and let's find out. For the love of god!
This is duck talk - It's foul!
Andrew

Bridgewater, NJ

#32 Nov 17, 2007
Maybe culpepper will play like he did against miami because that was kind of a revenge game and so is this one. Lets just get at least one more win please!

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#33 Nov 17, 2007
Magnum Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is duck talk - It's foul!
I was pretty sure he was talking about avant there for a minute.

“still rockin, still rollin”

Since: Jul 07

Southern Illinois

#34 Nov 17, 2007
Prediction for the game - Needs more pepper.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35 Nov 17, 2007
Magnum Man wrote:
Prediction for the game - Needs more pepper.
How about Culpepper?

Since: Dec 06

Tarpon Springs, FL

#36 Nov 17, 2007
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>How about Culpepper?
I expect to see Russell before the half.
Look out because my other pick behind Quinn is ready.
Culpepper?
well we already schooled you on that turn over machine.
You flunked that course last year and again now.
repeat the class.

“still rockin, still rollin”

Since: Jul 07

Southern Illinois

#37 Nov 17, 2007
Is that school located on Culpepper BLVD? I heard it has been bulldozed over.

Oh, and Avant.

Bawhahahahahahahaha

Since: Dec 06

Tarpon Springs, FL

#38 Nov 17, 2007
Magnum Man wrote:
Is that school located on Culpepper BLVD? I heard it has been bulldozed over.
Oh, and Avant.
Bawhahahahahahahaha
lol
and avant,
Do you have a T.J.way reserved?

Since: Dec 06

Tarpon Springs, FL

#39 Nov 17, 2007
Avant,
last year you said we needed McNair.
When Baltimore pulled the trigger you said they got their final piece of the puzzle.
Explain this.
Avant,
How come you were wrong?

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#40 Nov 17, 2007
Childress wrote:
Avant,
last year you said we needed McNair.
When Baltimore pulled the trigger you said they got their final piece of the puzzle.
Explain this.
Avant,
How come you were wrong?
I'll explain it in my report. He says he doesn't think there is one but, he's afraid that there is. I can tell by his calling me out on it. He's very impatient but, I will tell you this much my friend, it's on the launching pad now. Like Ronald Regan's shaky finger, I only need press the button!

My brother in law and I are going to replace some leaky gaskets in the hot water feed pipe in my furnace tomorrow so, I won't see all of the game but, just the thought of Avant sitting in front of the TV talking to his hand puppets, one TJ the other Dante, makes me sick so, I'll just watch high(I mean, low)lights I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web