Culpepper to start vs. Vikings

Culpepper to start vs. Vikings

There are 40 comments on the Peninsula Clarion story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Culpepper to start vs. Vikings. In it, Peninsula Clarion reports that:

Daunte Culpepper moved back into the starting quarterback role for the Oakland Raiders just in time to face one of his former teams, the Minnesota Vikings . via Peninsula Clarion

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Clarion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mwgfret

London, Canada

#1 Nov 15, 2007
Great, now we get to see the fumbling QB instead of the dumb QB. Some choice.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2007
Remember Bob Lee and Fran Tarkenton? Don't be surprised if this is a try out for next year. If Jackson's not ready, Culpepper, McNabb and Carr are the only qb out there. Nobody wants Carr, so it's McNabb or Culpepper. Which one do you guys want?

“Start Stanton!”

Since: May 07

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2007
I'm sure they'd take Cleo Lemon over anyone you lise.

“Start Stanton!”

Since: May 07

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2007
mwgfret wrote:
Which is which?
Proball5

Delray Beach, FL

#5 Nov 15, 2007
Avant wrote:
Remember Bob Lee and Fran Tarkenton? Don't be surprised if this is a try out for next year. If Jackson's not ready, Culpepper, McNabb and Carr are the only qb out there. Nobody wants Carr, so it's McNabb or Culpepper. Which one do you guys want?
Does this mean you are retracting your previous posts regarding TJ as the man who will lead the Vikings to the SB?

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#6 Nov 15, 2007
i say we force culpepper into 2 fumbles and 2 interceptions. remind everyone why we are better off without him. im not happy about our QB situation but he would not be the answer. far from it. he will be walking off the field many times on sunday with that same old confused look on his face.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#7 Nov 15, 2007
This sucks...Crap pepper and McClown Blow..I wish they would start Walter and if he isn't doing anything by the half put in Russell...in the interim cut Crapepper and McClown.
mwgfret wrote:
Avant

Henderson, NV

#8 Nov 15, 2007
Proball5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you are retracting your previous posts regarding TJ as the man who will lead the Vikings to the SB?
Do you retract the statement you made that Brett what are they going to do cut me Favre never cheated?
Avant

Henderson, NV

#9 Nov 15, 2007
Year of the Lion wrote:
I'm sure they'd take Cleo Lemon over anyone you lise.
The lions need a quarterback, you guys are acting like Detroit's better then they are. There's nothing worse then a overconfident lion's fan.
Proball5

Delray Beach, FL

#10 Nov 15, 2007
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Do you retract the statement you made that Brett what are they going to do cut me Favre never cheated?
Only if you offer proof. And stop trying to change the subject. Answer the question with an answer, not a question.

“still rockin, still rollin”

Since: Jul 07

Southern Illinois

#11 Nov 15, 2007
This is fantastic! Its the greatest WIN/WIN for all season.

1) If the raiders beat the Vikings (by using Culpepper) Makes Childress look like an idiot!
2) If the Vikings beat the Raiders, makes Avant the idiont for backing Culpepper.

I am SO going to enjoy this game.

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 15, 2007
bulldog3 wrote:
i say we force culpepper into 2 fumbles and 2 interceptions. remind everyone why we are better off without him. im not happy about our QB situation but he would not be the answer. far from it. he will be walking off the field many times on sunday with that same old confused look on his face.
Something tells me that after getting our ASS kicked so bad last week, Culpepper is getting ready for pounding by a pissed off defense.
The only thing that will stop our defense from playing some smash mouth foootball is Childress.
The defense may have it in mind to lay down a bit, lose and get rid of Childress once and for all.
Either way, it's a win/win for Viking fans.

Vikings 28
Raiders 10
Proball5

Delray Beach, FL

#13 Nov 15, 2007
Magnum Man wrote:
This is fantastic! Its the greatest WIN/WIN for all season.
1) If the raiders beat the Vikings (by using Culpepper) Makes Childress look like an idiot!
2) If the Vikings beat the Raiders, makes Avant the idiont for backing Culpepper.
I am SO going to enjoy this game.
Except the Vikings don't need to beat the Raiders to make avant look like an idiot.

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2007
Proball5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the Vikings don't need to beat the Raiders to make avant look like an idiot.
Nope, he takes care of that just fine all by himself.
Vikings or Viqueens

Mount Holly, NJ

#15 Nov 15, 2007
VIKINGS 20
raiders 13 - culpepper's turnover too many

OR

viqueens 10
RAIDERS 32 - culpepper's best ever game in his life !!
mwgfret

London, Canada

#16 Nov 15, 2007
Year of the Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is which?
Doesn't matter, they're interchangeable.
vikings98

Modesto, CA

#17 Nov 15, 2007
It's a little too late for winning we should of won earlier now what good does it do. If tj plays well this sunday its not because he's good its because there's no pressure on him winning any games.. there out of the playoffs. Yeah one more thing its the raiders

“Time to look to next year!”

Since: Jan 07

Detroit Lakes, MN

#18 Nov 15, 2007
RaiderFaith wrote:
This sucks...Crap pepper and McClown Blow..I wish they would start Walter and if he isn't doing anything by the half put in Russell...in the interim cut Crapepper and McClown. <quoted text>
I would like to see Russell get in the game to see how he looks. It would be a great opportunity for him playing against our porous defense. Playing the vikes could be a confidence builder.
RaiderFaith

Knightdale, NC

#19 Nov 15, 2007
Yes but then we face playoff contenders in our last 5 games....no need to ruin his psyche.

“still rockin, still rollin”

Since: Jul 07

Southern Illinois

#20 Nov 15, 2007
Proball5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know but it would be iceing on the cake so to speak. We already know all about Avant, Childress and Jackson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web