Pennington won't be handed starting job

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Something or someone has got to give. Even though four quarterbacks are currently on the Dolphins ' roster as a result of the recent signing of veteran Chad Pennington , roster space and shared snaps aren't the ...
Comments
121 - 126 of 126 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2008
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
fish

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Dolphins12 wrote:
This is just to you guys saying you can't wait till Tom Brady gets hurt (oh and i hate the pats)the back up is better!!! Kevin O'Connel is wayyyyy better, if brady gets injured pats win every game... anyway now to the dolphins Yes pennington will start, but give him two weeks before he breaks his leak...the guy is the most injury prone player ever.. after that they will try to go to Henne, but he sucks, he has never won a meaningful game in his life...HE LOST TO APPALACHIN STATE WITH MICHIGAN we all no he doesn't have it in him. Then it's McCown or Beck, McCown has had the same stats for seven years and frankly they are not that good. So then I believe the job goes to John Beck, you can't say he sucks. Peyton Manning could not have done any more with last years team....Beck is our guy
O'Connell is way better? Is that the same guy that came in against the Phins last year to throw a pick that went for a TD? The same guy that got yanked against the Phins after one series? The guy that Brady had to come back in for? Is that the guy that is way better? Are you his brother?
THE GENIUS

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Who is Pennington giving a handjob to now?

Hopefully me.

Since: Mar 08

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Observant fan wrote:
let's see if we can figure out how many common words it censors and make one big sentence out of it!
I know it likes Saltines but if I type cracker or crackers, it'll sensor those. I guess it's part of the national campaign against obesity.

I can eat cheese and crackers, but I can't tell you about it on here.

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Delphinus 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it likes Saltines but if I type **** or ****, it'll sensor those. I guess it's part of the national campaign against obesity.
I can eat cheese and ****, but I can't tell you about it on here.
The funny thing is if you look at the post above... the censors allow handjobs, but not the letter F, the animal monkey, or the saltine cracker!
J-E-T-S

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

cant you potty mouth dolfags get over it already ? or do you need to use 4 letter words to express your frustrations with your sorry excuse of a football team . and speaking of 4 letter words : J-E-T-S , JETS JETS JETS
fish

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

J-E-T-S wrote:
cant you potty mouth dolfags get over it already ? or do you need to use 4 letter words to express your frustrations with your sorry excuse of a football team . and speaking of 4 letter words : J-E-T-S , JETS JETS JETS
Are you saying that a 4 win team isn't a sorry excuse for a football team? Tell me you're not frustrated? If it wasn't for having to play the Phins twice last year you'd only have 2 wins! I gotta' give you credit though, you are hilarious.....just like the Jets!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••