Fan in me says: Let's give the kid a ...

Fan in me says: Let's give the kid a shot

There are 5 comments on the Alameda Times-Star story from Nov 16, 2007, titled Fan in me says: Let's give the kid a shot. In it, Alameda Times-Star reports that:

I SAY: Let's get JaMarcus Russell in there and see what he can do. As a coach, I would never second-guess a coach. via Alameda Times-Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alameda Times-Star.

joesmokabo

Norwalk, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2007
I say that we need to get him in there pretty soon. Maybe not as the starter but just to get him ready for next year.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Nov 18, 2007
We won't know what he can do until he plays
mwgfret

London, Canada

#3 Nov 18, 2007
After watching the Vikings game it is even more obvious the Raiders need a mobile QB (a VERY mobile QB). That is the sorriest excuse for an offensive line I have ever seen. They should take Gallery out behind the stadium and shoot his worthless ass. At least then they wouldn't have to pay him anymore.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Nov 18, 2007
mwgfret wrote:
After watching the Vikings game it is even more obvious the Raiders need a mobile QB (a VERY mobile QB). That is the sorriest excuse for an offensive line I have ever seen. They should take Gallery out behind the stadium and shoot his worthless ass. At least then they wouldn't have to pay him anymore.
WHY DON'T WE SHOOT SIMS, NEWBERRY, GREEN, AND MCQUISTAIN WHILE WE'RE AT IT?

Gallery is NOT the problem. He had one bad play the whole game. The only penalty called on him wasn't even on him it was on Green. I don't know why everybody expects him to be perfect. What have the other guys from the first round of that draft done? Ben Rothlesberger is the only one that has been a factor on a superbowl championship team. AND BESIDES IT WAS BARRY SIMS THAT WAS GETTING BEAT CONSISTANTLY ON THE LEFT SIDE ANYWAYS...I wish everybody would quit blaming Gallery for the offensive line woes; he ain't the only starter
Freddy

Granger, IN

#5 Nov 18, 2007
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DON'T WE SHOOT SIMS, NEWBERRY, GREEN, AND MCQUISTAIN WHILE WE'RE AT IT?
Gallery is NOT the problem. He had one bad play the whole game. The only penalty called on him wasn't even on him it was on Green. I don't know why everybody expects him to be perfect. What have the other guys from the first round of that draft done? Ben Rothlesberger is the only one that has been a factor on a superbowl championship team. AND BESIDES IT WAS BARRY SIMS THAT WAS GETTING BEAT CONSISTANTLY ON THE LEFT SIDE ANYWAYS...I wish everybody would quit blaming Gallery for the offensive line woes; he ain't the only starter
I agree. Gallery is not perfect, but he is also not the only problem. Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web