Patched-up defense (again) gets the j...

Patched-up defense (again) gets the job done

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 17, 2007, titled Patched-up defense (again) gets the job done. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indianapolis Colts rookie defensive tackle Ed Johnson leaned back in his locker-room chair and tugged on his AFC South Division champions cap.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

SWT-500

Plainfield, IN

#1 Dec 17, 2007
I'm not hatin' but the Colts defense was absolutely exhausted late in the third and the fourth quarters. The D needs to get some guys healthy so there is some depth. Oakland is a bad team with a good defense and they almost pulled the upset. GO COLTS!!
jessie

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2007
That 99 and 1/2 yard drive by the men-in-black was scary which shows just how depleted the colts defense is. This year is different from others in the fact that they have the south won and can rest players out of necessity rather than to keep them injury free. The colts now welcome the chance to rest the unhealthy players and maybe 2 or 3 others. Im sure Dungy will do what is needed.
Grendels04

Stockton, NJ

#3 Dec 17, 2007
SWT, you're right, injuries have made us very, very thin. Both offensively and defensively. Hopefully, they'll get healthy for the playoff run. But, I've been very happy with the "every man steps up" attitude. More importantly, they really are stepping up, not just mouthing the words. Credit to the scouting and drafting staff, plus the coaching. I mean the guys too, obviously, the prep work to get the players hired, trained and ready to jump off the bench at a moment's notice.
Baltimore Colt Jeff

Jensen Beach, FL

#4 Dec 17, 2007
The Colts defense is jeckel hyde. I so want to believe in them. The bend /don't break offense is going to give me an ulcer. Just pray Sanders stays healty...the guy is an animal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web