Miami Dolphins quarterback John Beck keeps his head up

There are 146 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Miami Dolphins quarterback John Beck keeps his head up. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The few things John Beck wouldn't allow himself to say were just as revealing as the things he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#148 Sep 3, 2008
...sarcastic humor is what the Dolphin fans get to watch as their team takes the field...

“Wasilla Moose Chick for Sale”

Since: Aug 07

Definitely Not Wasilla

#149 Sep 4, 2008
I want my Cam Cameron.......... please... I need to laugh at the incompetence in sports now that I have been laughing at incompetence by 8 years of Republican presidency and they want us to give them 4 more years.

Awful!!!!!!!!!
Dolphins12

Orem, UT

#150 Sep 6, 2008
Trade him to baltimore or san fransisco (Beck) because he is better than parcells and saprano say
Armchair Analyst

United States

#151 Sep 11, 2008
Fair Hooker wrote:
I want my Cam Cameron.......... please... I need to laugh at the incompetence in sports now that I have been laughing at incompetence by 8 years of Republican presidency and they want us to give them 4 more years.
Awful!!!!!!!!!
The only joke better than the incompetence of '8 years of Republican presidency' is trying to improve on it by electing the 'competence'(??!) of a Democratic presidency. The party mascot is a donkey, for cryin' out loud! Take the hint!
Hussein Obama

Wyoming, PA

#152 Sep 11, 2008
Armchair Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
The only joke better than the incompetence of '8 years of Republican presidency' is trying to improve on it by electing the 'competence'(??!) of a Democratic presidency. The party mascot is a donkey, for cryin' out loud! Take the hint!
Oh yeah? Well your, uh, mascot is a Paki-stan, I mean paki-derm. You know. Dumbo was an, uhh, Paki-stani too. Yeah. Just look at my, I mean his, uhh, ears. Any link to the, um, fact that I'm Muslim is strictly, you know, coincidental. You can put lipstick on, uh, an elly-phant, but it still, you know, makes her a pig... a holy animal. I will promise to lead, uhh, these 57 states to the East. Cross my, you know, heart, I swear to Alla..., I mean God.

How dare you, Armchair Analyst, put down my, uh, party. I am the "Messiah"!:)
Al-Qur an

AOL

#153 Sep 11, 2008
It's Obama Bin Laden. Get it right you poser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web