Raiders notes: Walter ahead in race f...

Raiders notes: Walter ahead in race for No. 2

There are 3 comments on the SFGate story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Raiders notes: Walter ahead in race for No. 2. In it, SFGate reports that:

The onetime quarterback of the future has been rendered the backup of the present, hopelessly stuck behind No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#1 Aug 4, 2008
I hope Walter finds a home next year that plays to his skill set....I think he could be a good NFL starter.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#2 Aug 4, 2008
walter wants out. and next year he will try his hardest to start elsewhere. i like walter, and think he can be a starter. he sounds like he will talk alot of crap though once he fishes here and goes to another team. but right now he is biting his lip. not too hard but he is! i bet you he is hoping russell gets hurt and maybe he will hit russell with a bat on his calfs like tonya harding story!(LOL) well okay, maybe not but he wants that starting job and so far he is beating tui. this will be his last year in RAIDER, uni.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#3 Aug 4, 2008
"finishes" oops!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web