Panthers QB Delhomme yanked after 5 t...

Panthers QB Delhomme yanked after 5 turnovers

There are 6 comments on the York Dispatch story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Panthers QB Delhomme yanked after 5 turnovers. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Carolina Panthers quarterback Jake Delhomme has been benched, and backup Josh McCown has been injured in a rout by the Philadelphia Eagles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

dakidd84

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2009
jake is a bumb put him on the bench an go get somebody in here thats going to give us a chance win
yeah sure

Eugene, OR

#2 Sep 13, 2009
Carolina management has to be wondering if that 20 million for Delhomme was a huge waste...
stubeeef

Lewisville, NC

#3 Sep 13, 2009
I was begging them to go after matt kassel, he would have fit perfectly in Charlotte.
I like Jake, but he is WAY over done. After his arm injury he has been awful. I can like, but not want him to play!
topgun35

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 13, 2009
Can you see why Mr. Richardson fired his sons . The panthers have the number 2or 3 most talented team in the league . Why would you want to continue to play for the panthers and waste your career and talent with an imposter as a quarterback . Enough is enough , Jake has had his chance and it's over . He single handedly threw last season away . It's not a coincidence that we made it that far and could not get it done .
Let Freedom Ring

Ypsilanti, MI

#5 Sep 13, 2009
Put him on the Steelers!
topgun35

Charlotte, NC

#6 Sep 13, 2009
Most teams would die to have the team we have - the quarterback . I feel bad for Panther Nation as well as Mr. Richardson , for paying this kind of salary for that kind of performance . If Jake was a real man , he would tear up his contract and offer the money back to the team and the die hard Panther fans like myself , and go on and coach midget football . The NFL is for Talented Men Not Talented Boys .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web