Oakland Raiders Focus on Three Free A...

Oakland Raiders Focus on Three Free Agency Prospects

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Oakland Raiders Focus on Three Free Agency Prospects. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Oakland Raiders have already done their fair share of work this offseason in terms of prepping themselves for the upcoming free agency period, which begins a week from today. via BleacherReport

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Feb 22, 2008
I had no idea that Tyler Brayton voided the final year of his rookie contract. I think he should at least be kept for depth. Tommy Kelly and Chris Clemmons are definate bring backs since both penitrate the line of scrimage well.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#2 Feb 25, 2008
Not gonna cry over Brayton. I would like us to keep Newberry for Depth. Glad Porter is gone. It's good for the Raiders. The More I hear about Jake Grove the more interested I get. He only gave up two sacks total in his college career. We need some strength on the O-Line....

Since: Feb 08

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2008
who said porter is gone?

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#4 Feb 27, 2008
He doesn't want to be a Raider anymore and he hasn't done anything for us...Technically he is still a Raider...Just wishful thinking on my part.
jrussfan2 wrote:
who said porter is gone?

Since: Feb 08

San Diego, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2008
understandable
TexasRaider

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2008
RaiderFaith wrote:
Not gonna cry over Brayton. I would like us to keep Newberry for Depth. Glad Porter is gone. It's good for the Raiders. The More I hear about Jake Grove the more interested I get. He only gave up two sacks total in his college career. We need some strength on the O-Line....
Robert Gallery only allowed 1 his college career and hasn't been up to that in the NFL but he did a lot better this last season. I hate to see Brayton go because of his work ethic and dedication to his team, but we really need to upgrade and he really seemed to slow down these last few years. The only one right now that I'm majorly concerned about re-signing right now is Tommy Kelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web