Answers to the 2007 Raider preseason ...

Answers to the 2007 Raider preseason 20 questions

There are 2 comments on the MVN - Recent Articles story from Jan 3, 2008, titled Answers to the 2007 Raider preseason 20 questions. In it, MVN - Recent Articles reports that:

Back on 8 August, Thoughts from the Dark Side asked a set of preseason 20 questions about the Oakland Raiders. via MVN - Recent Articles

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MVN - Recent Articles.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jan 3, 2008
I'd say they were all answered honestly. I really hope Michael Bush comes alive next year.
Andrew

Neptune, NJ

#2 Jan 3, 2008
yes all the answers we correct, but so to me some of those answers would've been very different if i had answered those at the beginning of the year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web