Joey Porter guarantees victory against Raiders

If quarterback Daunte Culpepper is even thinking about vengeance when he likely gets his first start for the Raiders against his former team Sunday, Dolphins talkative linebacker Joey Porter has other ideas. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
dulpepper is full of it

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2007
"just another team on the schedule" yeah like we believe thats howyou feel. were not idiots dulpepper.
ocala howie

Orange City, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2007
OK. Joey Porter let us see what you got, cause you havent shown us much so far.... lets get it right on both sides off the ball this week. oh yeah; special teams too, lets get it right, dont let us down! GO PHINS!!!
fifi

Hollywood, FL

#3 Sep 26, 2007
Hey, who's the Joey Porter guy and when did he join the team?
Truth

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Sep 26, 2007
Joey, put your money where your mouth is!! If the Dolfins win; you get BRAGGING RIGHTS. Perhaps some credibility. If the Raiders win; you donate your salary for the game to a CHARITY picked by the Raiders!! Everyone wins. Bragging Rights or a Charitable Donation!!!
horizon

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Sep 26, 2007
players have been making predictions ever since joe willy did it in 1969. it's a bunch of bs. these guys on the fins suck. it's a bad team. all this macho crap. walk the walkand don't talk the talk you jerk.
Mike Honcho

Homestead, FL

#6 Sep 26, 2007
Players hype themselves up and the gullible media eats it up and asks for seconds. Wheres the real news?
DannyBoy

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Sep 26, 2007
Is that Mr Invisible talking? Guess what...Culpepper's gonna prove WHY Cam is an idiot, demonstrate how the Phins could be 2-1 at least, and shove a football into Cam's balls. Unintentionally of course.:)

First game in my 30 years of being a Phin fan I'm lookoing forwards to the fish getting squished.
DannyBoy

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Sep 26, 2007
TriNT threw more INT's in ONE GAME than DC did in 4. HAHAHHAHHA. Yeah he knows the offense tho.
Ramsterone

Lakeland, FL

#9 Sep 26, 2007
Hey Joey, sweep the leg . Or just give Duh'ta a piece of gum he can't play and chew at the same time.Is he coming to the game on the short yellow bus.Didn't Joey intercept Duh'ta for a TD last year in the first game.
Vick

AOL

#10 Sep 26, 2007
So, he makes a prediction that they will beat the Raiders...THE RAIDERS??? Come on, be freaking deal. Then again, on paper, yeah, you should beat them.
Dennis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Sep 26, 2007
During the Shula years you would never ever hear a player make remarks like this. Shula would built up his next scheduled team as if they were the hottest team in the NFL. It's sad how we have players making millions and don't show up on Sundays while making comments like this team coming in the following week is no good. Travis Daniels made a comment the other day that shows this team is in a disillusional state.
Goldwater Baby

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Sep 26, 2007
DannyBoy wrote:
Is that Mr Invisible talking? Guess what...Culpepper's gonna prove WHY Cam is an idiot, demonstrate how the Phins could be 2-1 at least, and shove a football into Cam's balls. Unintentionally of course.:)
First game in my 30 years of being a Phin fan I'm lookoing forwards to the fish getting squished.
You sir, are an idiot. Culpepper, to an enlightened football connoisseur was a known "bust." A true Miami Dolphins fan would never root for the opposing team, even if that fan has a "man crush" on a has been Q.B. that obviously has seen better days. This will be proven on Sunday.
marinofan13

Montoursville, PA

#14 Sep 26, 2007
Joey who? Oh yeah, Joey the thug. Good job, Cam, of cleansing our team of thugs. Now the thug is shooting his mouth off over Pep and the Steelers after "gang-banging" Levi Jones in Las Vegas. Black on black violence? Pep would NEVER fight back; he's too classy a man. So Cam imports the thug and gets rid of a class act.

"Waterboat", you say? He was tried by a court of LAW and convicted of NOTHING. If you don't like the legal system, dig up the "founding fathers" and ask them why YOU hate America. I hate lawyers more than ANYONE, but it's clear that Pep didn't do that which he was accused of doing.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#15 Sep 26, 2007
After week 4; Raiders 2-2 Dolphins 0-4.
Keith

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2007
Hey Joey, you're no Namath. Shut up and play.
marinofan13

Montoursville, PA

#17 Sep 26, 2007
DannyBoy wrote:
TriNT threw more INT's in ONE GAME than DC did in 4. HAHAHHAHHA. Yeah he knows the offense tho.
Yeah, he DOES know the offense. Stop crapping on Trent Green already... he's old, confused, concussed, and throws more picks in a game than Pep... so what?

LOL!!!!!!!!!! You, my PA friend, know football better than most. We both have been rendered as "pro-black" for our football intelligence and knowledge. Why do these clowns bring RACE into the issue? These same clowns hate Pep to the point of wanting Rex Grossman to start for us rather than Pep! Great post.
cam

Miami, FL

#18 Sep 26, 2007
DannyBoy wrote:
Your a dumb arse and know nothing. Do you have spell check. And get dumbty pooh off your nose.
oh boy

Knightdale, NC

#19 Sep 26, 2007
So now mr.invisible is predicting a victory. Exactly why haven't the Fins won yet? Is Joey only going to really try to win against the Raiders? If so, then I guess that 1-15 should lock up a pretty decent draft pick. Unless of course, Cam the moron convinces Joey that they'll be playing the Raiders every week.
Please...get real. This guy is full of hot air which is obviously filling in for his lack of talent and desire.
Steve

Delray Beach, FL

#20 Sep 26, 2007
horizon wrote:
players have been making predictions ever since joe willy did it in 1969. it's a bunch of bs. these guys on the fins suck. it's a bad team. all this macho crap. walk the walkand don't talk the talk you jerk.
Yeah really, there's a difference between a SB winning QB guaranteeing a victory as an 18 point underdog and some over-paid LB who has shown us nothing. Try winning a game first. Oh and you're SUPPOSSED to beat Oakland.....

Since: Sep 07

Smyrna, GA

#21 Sep 26, 2007
joey did manhandle pep last year. havent seen anything this year to remind me of anything remotely to that performance. hopefully we can use this game as a spark to get this young season back on track...HAHAHAHAHAH WTF is this shit im smoking?!?! raiders 23 - finz 11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Preview - St. Louis Sep 11 In Lovie with losing 1
Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... Aug 21 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 Jul '14 Ponder It 2
Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? Apr '14 Tresturd 2
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... Mar '14 Steven 1
Buccaneers land QB McCown (Mar '14) Mar '14 McClown the Pirate 13
Chicago Bears Rumors: Brandon Weeden Would be P... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rumorfarts 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Josh McCown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••